Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Whoa~~ I was like away for only a few hours and my tagboard's all filled up... Awesome! U know what guys? It's really nice to read up ur views and opinions on things... be it good or bad, it's like a feedback or somethin'... Some of u hate me and some of u well... just like readin' my stuff but don't really like or hate and to some... cuz they're friends of mine? Whatever it is, I have no grudges on anyone, I mean... hey, everybody have their own individual views and their options to agree or disagree with me. All these while that I've been typin' here about p|uGGy or whoever... I didn't say anythin' about me being right and I never did ask any of u guys to be on my side. It's up to u guys to choose... So whatever it is, keep thos tags comin' in... Hate or like, just show me the lights...

Head out to Tamp just now to have a short CS session... Yeah yea, I know that CS is so, old school... But it was just to have fun with my mates. Nik,Dzafir,Fyn,Suhayl,Inn and Rabia were the bunch for tonight. It was kinda mad and all... Had fun though... Saw Muhammad just now, in Tampines Mackerz (McDonald's)... He looked different but somehow, he's still the same old Mohammad I remembered... The funny guy of the class. He was from my Secondary school... Broadrick... After three years, met him... Madness...

Lookin' at the Tagboard... p|uGGy have a fair share of fans, that's cool! To those who've sent messages to her, I'll tell her... I'll ask her to reply to u guys through my tagboard. She would love to reply...

Aight, it's time for those replies again... MASS REPLIES!!

Shikin:- Nah, it's just a simple way of speakin' my thoughts outloud... Anyways, thanks!

passerbye:- I agree with ya 100% passerbye... Like i said, she's the straight to the point kinda girl and yes, that oughta get respect. If u know her, she's cool... Cheers!

ahli fikir:- Aku takleh lupa dia, sebab pada aku, dia yang paling gerek.. Dah jumpa dah pompuan lain yang bagus dari dia cuma aku masih tersangkut kat dia... Aku nak lupakan dia? Susah brudder, members paling gerek... Kecoh, gila... simply said, MAD GIRL! And she's understanding. Ego? Hmm, itu aku tak tahulah sebab aku takleh kata aku ni ego atau tak ego. Itu terserah kepada individu sendiri... And about her choosin' Azri, yes... She made a good choice, rather than being with me cuz I feel that he's better. In terms of being able to take care of her and make her happier than what I did and I've been writin'... I'm glad that she's with Azri, rather than some other jerks who don't take care of her well... Thanks for the feedback ahli fikir... Take care!

think:- I have to agree on that "Kau merapek" part... Cuz yeah, I am lame. And about that pretending to be ok... it's true, everyday I'm wearin' a mask when all these while... I ain't happy the way it is. Come on, everybody does this... They be happy in front of others so not to let others be down just because of one person. U know how a person can simply change others' mood simply by pulling a sad face or a long face... I'll pass the message to her to read up ur tag, aight? Have a good one...Cheers!

MusH`:- I'll try to keep it up bro and thanks for sayin' that although I feel that this is a lame blog... "Oh, have u ever read that lame emo guy who calls himself bigguy? He's so fuckin' lame..." That kinda thing... Anyways, thanks for the compliments...........if that is a compliment...... CHEERS!

NiNa:- Hey Nina! It's been a while ey? Well, I'll take care if u do... Just be safe when ur riding that Vespa of urs or whenever ur driving... Do take care... See u around...

Okay, that's the end of the mass reply... Damn, workin' again... I ain't sleepin' tonight... Gonna hog the comp all night long. Aight guys...I'll be uploading the pics real soon.. have loads of 'em to upload. Remember, keep those tags comin' in... Cheers!

Yours Sincerely,
Fwghds...

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors