Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Tuesday, May 04, 2004

Fuck! Everytime I book out... when I get home, surely something back home will spoil my mood... Thanks to my mom... and now..my brother. Fuck him, never like that fuck ass shit head since I was young... Hate his fuckin' behaviour... Asshole... He thinks that his all good and great to the family... Fuck that asshole... WHy doesn't he just get married to that chinese girl and fuck off from this house? If it was possible, I would fuck off myself from this place... Get my own apartment or somethin'...but that all boils back to the word...if it was POSSIBLE... Shouldn't have went back home today, should have just stayed in. Comin' back home is like going back to some deathwish or somethin'... I was plannin' to stay in for the whole week but I went back home... Not to get back to this home to see my family.. but actually... to get back home and go out, supposedly to go out with Surya but now... I have no idea on where the heck is she... Messaged her a dozen times but ain't got a reply and called her phone... but it says, number not in use... So where could she be? But anyways, I'm headin' out to meet the boys in Tamp to have some CS Session but the thing is... I'm fuckin' broke. Ain't got a fuckin' dough! 6 more days to survive till my pay day...if only I didn't get caught red handed taking my dad's money from his wallet...that was a few good hundred dollars in all that I took from my family without them knowing...hehehe...sigh...but what the hell...Looks like I ain't comin' back home, just wanna stay in camp... That would be better..no worries, no one to shout at me.. just be alone in that bunk... Gettin' used to that lonely life in camp I guess. Great, mom & dad arguing over a stupid matter... Awesome ain't it? This ain't a home, it's a fuckin' funfair...

Heard in camp that my course will be startin' soon... Some say that it's this week and some say it's two weeks later... so the thing is, I ain't got a clue on when the hell will my course be done. The stupid trainin' shed is lookin' all good and neat now... Just a few more days to survive...Cool!

Lookin' at my tagboard... WoW! p|uGGy hit me....hit me hard! She's back online? Hmm... Maybe she's usin' someone's comp... Whatever it is, that's one thing I like about her... Honesty... She'll tell u straight in the face, without beatin' around the bush. See what I mean by me liking her? She's awesome. Well p|uGGy, I know u told me to move on and well... I've tried, believe me... I've tried but I simply can't move on. Askin' someone to do a thing and consoling someone is easy but when it happens to u, it's really hard to do it... U know what I mean... Yeah, I admit that I was a li'l bit off when u neglected me.. and that day when u called me up, I lied about sayin' that it ain't u... But actually, it was about u... U know me too well for me to lie... Ur a great pal and a buddy... was a better girlfriend... And about me comparing my companions with ya? Well, true, I can't answer to that.. I can't answer on how they or u feel cuz it ain't me... Each individual, have their own speciality and character.. but I find urs the best.. What can I do? I can't help it... My feelings took over me even if I said no. Whatever was in the mind may escape...but what's in ur heart will be kept... There u go, it's somethin' like that. U asked me to meet ya yesterday and u said u wanted to settle stuff with me and I know that it's about this... Some day we'll meet up... some day.... Last thing I ever wanted is to lose u, as a friend cuz I've already lost u once, as a girlfriend... I've been an asshole, a jerk, a butthead, a fuck ass, lame ass stupid fuck.... Why was I made this way? Where the hell I know?! Ask god! Maybe he wanted the story to be this way... The ending? He knows... all of us, simply don't know, how it would all end... Cheers to u p|uGGy! Thanks for being there when I needed someone to talk to or simply hang out... For now till whenever... Farewell... I see u when I see u and hear u when I hear u, Cheers!

To all those peeps in tagboard... I'd like to say thanks...u guys shouldn't waste ur time readin' my blog cuz seriously, it's a repeated thing. It goes on and on and on and on...like one of those energizer batteries... Same shit, over and over... BUt I really appreciate u guys for even takin' ur precious time off just to read... And to all those who's tryin' to cheer me up... well... thanks!

Here are my mass replies:-

DaNeIsHa:- Hey there! Thanks for messagin' me! Hehehe... It's been a while... Hope to see u around someday...

Alif:- Hey Alif! Thanks for messagin' dude! U know what... Maybe we can have more of this... LAN GAME..thingy... MOHAA is best! U know...ask the same guys.. Haniff...tengtai master...heh..tweet... And maybe a few others..we'll have big of a madness fun! What say u?! Hit me back in my tag dude!! CHEERS!

Sofyn:- Hey girl! Pics ain't up yet... Cuz u know, it takes a bloody long time just to download pics and I'm lazy to compress the size..bla bla bla....but it'll be up............some day....

NiK`-:- Dude! I missed u too man! Damn, my girly man has not been hangin' out with us lately... God damn it! *sigh* but I'll see some day dude! Maybe this weekend? Yeah.. maybe this weekend, the usual mad Saturday Night Crew...

p|uGGy:- Oh... I've already replied to u... Sorry for repeatin'....

_=BeLLe=_:- Hey BeLLe! I've been seein' ur nick around but seriously... I still have no clue on who u are... Thanks for comforting me.... or is it called..cheering me on... Hmm... I ain't feelin' sad...just... okay...it is sad...kind of... But I'm takin' things easy... Yeah... Move on, where did I hear that before? Hmm... Oh yeah, like whatever many others had told me to do... No wonder it's familiar... My point is my dear BeLLe... I've been tryin'... But it's really hard man... Damn this feelings... Anyways, keep on comin' to see if I've moved on or not... So... CHEERS!

Alif.....AGAIN:- Hey! Yeah, tengtai is the biggest bitch! Only depends on scope... Damn that tengtai master... He shall die with my handgun butt! HAH! Cheers!

kitty babe:- Hey there! Don't get it all wrong, I didn't mean to diss ya... It has nothin' got to do with ya... It's just that babe name... I don't know, felt like makin' somethin'... BUt I swear to GOD and hope to die by getting hit by a big lorry if I lied on this that I meant no offense to u... I swear! I ain't jealous of ur nick... I have my own nick, why would I get jealous? I apologies to u if it may seem offensive but girl, chill aight? No offense... I don't know if after this reply to u, u still wanna loathe me or u would be okay... It's ur choice, I can't forced ya to like me or be my fan or things like that... it's ur choice... Anyways, u said I know u, but I still have no idea...on who u are... And once again.. I'm sorry, keep those tags comin' in...

Allright, to the rest of u who never made ur existence in my tag or u've been readin' but u made ur presence unknown... I wanna say thanks... and those who had never tried taggin'... try it today! Try it now in fact! Why wait?! Simply scroll down, and get to the tag area... and start taggin'! First ur name and then ur website or e-mail... and then...Ur message.. It's that easy! Only 3 easy step and ur done! So try it now! Taggin'... life has never been more fun...

Cheers to all!
"Once you have loved, you will always love. For what's in your mind may escape but what's in your heart will remain forever..."

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors