Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Sunday, May 09, 2004

Insane! It's a friggin' Sunday and I'm and home! Can't believe I'm wastin' my Sunday away... Fuck man! Yesterday, I had an awesome day! It was awesome...so awesome... that the word awesome doesn't describe awesome anymore... It's called... Emosewa... Okay... That was crappy...Anyways...Here's what happened....

Once upon a friggin' time... back in the jungle... Tarzan was a.... Okay..wrong show..ehem...

Okay, so it was yesterday... stayed home for the first halve of the day... around 3 plus, I went off to meet up with Miss. D... Met up with her at borders and we sorta had a date... So we hanged out in town for a while... Showed her Mitre Hotel and well, that building is still up and I saw Raja there... For those who went Mitre durin' the Mitre Hotel days.... u guys should know who's Raja..."Siapa Raja?" "KITALAH RAJA!!" Well, same old indian guy who parks his Merc up front at the porch... Mitre no longer sells drinks or beers... Okay they still sell drinks but beer...I ain't sure...Read a sign in front at the gate... we can bring in food or any drinks we want but we have to pay them for usage of the space in that building... U know, the old seats and couches and sofas area... The area where we had Tummy War...Hehehe... God damn, that place brings back loads of memories... Yeah... memories... heh, it's mad... So yeah, we hung out at Mitre and I took some shots and after that... well took the bus home with Miss D.... Well, i'm lookin' forward to go out with her more... And D, if ur readin' this... Love ya, doll! Call me aight? Or wait... maybe I should call u.. yeah... hehehe.. Kisses baby...

After going out with her, I head down to East Coast alone... well... to meet up with my old friends from Broadrick... Wati,Jun,Liza,Aaron,Ah Soon,Shahfillah... That was the only bunch.. It was a chalet... to celebrate Wati's birthday... It was fun, did some catchin' up and had a good laugh at jokes and things... It was mad... Ik & Inn joined me after the gig at Sentosa ended... they came to join me at East Coast.. at the chalet.. Heheh, there were loads of free food! Hehehe... And most real, yesterday was the day that I never seen IK and Inn being so quiet... Okay, maybe IK was kinda normal... but Inn, totally quiet... hehehe... Lordch Bitch... Da' man... Hahahah... So yeah, hanged out in East Coast till the first bus came... Played pool, hung out at McCafe... and most real, East Coast is Badong... not much thing to do..

Fuckin' stoned when I got back and the first thing that came into my mind... SLEEP... so yeah, after I had my shower, I hit the sack as soon as I step into my room... Finally, some shut eyes....

July's gig comin' up soon... And well, ND's been practising... and most real... if we ever play our new stuff... be surprise for a change... I hope the crowd won't really mind the change. We feel that there's a need for a change in our music... So yeah, hopefully we'll play our new songs... So just stay on and hear out for it folks... As for First Chapter, well, it's a total change... big time. With this new line up, they wanna play somethin' harder and faster... So yeah, I'll try...

Aight, that's it for now... and the fuckin' tagboard's out... Temporary Error... I mean.. What's up with that? Can't wait to read up those disses again... Bring it on folks! DISS THIS TISS.... okay.. I made that up.. just to let it...ermm.....rhyme... Yeah... Diss this tiss...What the fuck was I thinkin'... Anyways, keep those rage tags, diss tags, comment tags, nice tags... or any kind of tags comin' in... I love readin' 'em! Okay.. but first, tagboard gotta make their system work... THen u guys can do that... Aight?

Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors