Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Monday, May 10, 2004

ARGH! Tired...I'm so god damn tired... I think I need some sleep. Tomorrow's workin' again. God damn work... okay, it's more like, Forced Labour.. Fuckin' hell... Had a borin' day yesterday... didn't do much though.

Stayed home till evenin' time and that's when I went out to meet B, Yan, Tweet, D'Omar & Fidah at Simpang Bedok. Hang out there and chatted up some crappy stuff and had a few good laughs. Talked about LOTR Exhibition with Tweet and we came up with this lame mixture of lines from movies... hehehe... u know, that sort of a mix and match thing...

MIxed up LOTR, Troy & Van Helsing.. It may not be funny when u read it from here cuz u have to hear and be there to laugh it out... Example..."What does an elf, a man & a dwarf got to do with the Riddermark? Speak Quickly!" Then u have the Troy line comin' in, suddenly..."Is there anyone else?.......Is there anyone else?!" And there is the other scene where Aragon was trying to make the Dead Army (or whatever u call those guys) to join him in the attack..."What say u? What say u?!" "Is there anyone else?! Is there anyone else?!?!" Suddenly Van Helsing's line come in..."No! No one can kill Count Dracula..." Hahahaha... had a good laugh though.. Okay, my guess is that u guys are not laughin'... okay... ur so not laughin'... it's okay...

Anyways, called Miss D when I got home... and she was asleep! Oh boy.. bothered her sleep cuz she was sleepin' when I called.. I'm sorry hun, for wakin' u up. Anyways, lookin' forward for our next date... I'll call u when I'm free aight? Luv ya! Kisses!

p|uGGy-O! If ur readin' this, how about that pillow thing, girl? I mean, we nede to settle it right? Damn, I've been busy and ur busy... And that account thing... I don't trust in that... who knows, the cash might just go someplace else? Oh kay, I'll try to do somethin' but I can guarantee u... Call my dad, talk to him aight? I'm gonna be busy next week... don't be shy girl, just call my dad... Anyways, do call me sometime aight? Hope to see ya someday.. whenever...u feel like slackin' or what lah.. aight? Cheers to my old mate!

Damn, got my pay already and I think I'm gonna keep it on the low... Tight budget, u know. with my bills not paid fully and things to buy and do... I CAN'T DO OUTGOING WITH MY PHONE! Fuck! It feels fucked up when u can't reply a message when u really really want to reply so badly... and u can't call people when ur somewhere when there's no phone... ARGH! Cheebye! Gotta settle it as soon as I can...

Next, I'm gettin' that new phone... Nokia something something...I have no idea on what the model number is but I'm gettin' it. With $66 per month... it's worth the instalment.. It's this cool phone with many cool functions... Hell yeah, I'm gettin' it.. even if my budget is tight..I"m gettin' it... WOO HOO!!

Lastly, Miss. D... Love ya! hehehe..just wanna say that...

CHEERS TO ALL!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors