Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Friday, April 30, 2004

So hey! I'm back...got an early fall out today..12 plus...we're done... The whole trainin' shed now has been cleared...sand pit on the left...bags on the right...so yeah..from packed up place..to a nice,neat and organised place... Thanks to "brave" 8 young men who works hard every single day... Brave...hmm..yeah..brave the sand,brave from hitting the sandbags when they throw to the sand pit to clear...uhmm..brave from getting hit on the bar hanging on top of that training shed...okay...that was lame..whatever it is..job's almost done... On Monday, just have to clear that shit out...

Got into an arguement with my best friend...I was in my LaL mood and I was havin' loads of thoughts so let's just say...my day was kinda fucked up... I was downed...downed to earth, man... I felt bad after arguing with my friend... Last thing I ever want is to lose her as a friend... Me and my LaL Moods.... Fuck me...I suck in life...

To all those tagged me..I'd like to say thanks... so here it is..my replies...

Zad: Hey bro..yeah! Stwong bad...Duh~~ Suh~~ HAAHAHAH!!! Yeah, he rocks my socks to oblivient...uhmm...obliviant...oblivo...uhmm...however u spell it...u know what I mean...

Alif: Ur awesome...Tengtai mana punya? Tengtai banyak! East,south,west,north or others...? Hah! Thanks dude...

Shammie: Hey Girl! Thanks for taggin'! Thanks for wanting to cheer me up, I appreciate it... Take care aight? I'll try to do some chinning up... oh...kay...If I raised my chin really high, wouldn't that be..egoistic? heh...I know what u mean..just jokin'...CHEERS!

Kitty Babe: Look at that...Kitty Babe...what kind of a kitten would be named...babe? I mean, babe is a pig in the show Babe... but a kitten? Ah heck...I know u but u don't wanna reveal ur name...Then how in the name of Ken Bettie...would I know u?! Currently? Single? Hmm....status might be changing..I ain't sure..Currently..in the stages of dating..I think... yeah..so there u go... Ur answer..

So there u go...my replies for this moment...CHEERS TO ALL!!!

May the socks be with u!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors