Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Whoa~!! This is whacked man.. I was tryin' to update my blog and BHAM! New layout... What the socks?! Okay, what ever it is... it's kinda cool...

Today, was an okay day... Didn't do much work in camp, in fact, we were doin' some "acting"... The malays would call it, "wayang"... We pretend to do work but we didn't... Heh... It was awesome. Everybody felt lazy, so that's why we didn't do much work.

Talked with Miss.D and we had quite a long talk... It was nice. Just can't wait to see her again. U guys might be wonderin' ey? "Who's Miss.D?" Well, I ain't sayin' much... Gonna let u guys find out urself.. So that's that...

Hey p|uGGy! Thanks! but girl, I think the tags ur readin'... are the old tags... I don't know what's up, but the tagboard's being a bitch... So what ur readin' are the old tags... Anyways, thanks girl...

Aight, ain't much no more... Cheer!

To be continued...

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors