Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Friday, April 02, 2004

Woo hoo!! Yesterday was a mad day! In the early afternoon, went out with p|uGGy, followed her to her job interview and guess what? She got the job! I'm so happy for her! I mean, she was waaay beyond happy and she was all excited... I was happy to see that and what's best, she got a job now... Hehehe.. Ironic though.. A girl who used to skate, who is a slacker and who goes to gigs... is workin' in an office.. Can't believe that, office girl! HAHAHAhA....Whatever it is...I'm just glad she's happy.

After all that, head down to Tamp to have dinner... and met Anah there and my god, Anah is now a guy! Hahaha.. I mean, she dress up totally like a guy, whatever happened to the old Anah? Phsyced! Mat Hard Rock... hehe.. that's what we call her... Hanged out at BK for a while.. didn't talk much though.. Cuz p|uGGy was all sleepy.. so yeah, I let her rest... We did talk, about how she would dress up for the office work, and we chatted about stuff... AFter that, we set off, she heads back home to take some stuff and I head down to BMC to check out Rika jamming. I thought that it was only Rika jamming, suddenly, it was like a gathering for bands or something... 180 was jamming, Losing streak is jamming, rika's jamming and a few others were jamming. I mean, wow! Mini gig or something? Hehehe. Had fun though... Had fun singing and screamin' for Rika... Jammed with Dzul,Ik,p|uGGy for fun... It was crappy but hell, it was fun... Azri came down a li'l later to fetch p|uGGy home I guess... while the others.. went back cuz of some stuff.. while a few stayed to slack around in Tamp for a while. I got pics for u guys to see... So feel free to check it out on the left...

Got my posting today and guess what?? DRIVER!!! Hell yeah! I got my posting as a driver! That's my vocation! Driving around! Free lessons on driving!! WOO HOO!! Monday, I have to report to Sembawang Camp in the morning... Yeah!! I'm so happy that I'm a driver...

Aight, anyways, I might be slackin' again today, with my platoon mates... So yeah... See how it goes, might ditch them if other plans comes out... So yeah... CHEERS TO ALL!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors