Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Saturday, April 03, 2004

Am I hangin' on for hope? This song that is playin' right now... is awesome, some really slow nice music for a change ey? Simple but meaningful lyrics somehow... Am I hanging on for hope? I feel that I do... been hangin' on ever since... is it wrong? Or should I do something for my own good? Lookin' for that light at the end of the long tunnel... an end that never seem to exist. *Sigh*.... And what's with people hating one another? A lot has changed since I've been in Tekong... Now that I'm here for one week, my god... the changes, it's like... whoa... Maybe it's minor changes to some but to me... a lot changed...

Changes in people, their character, their style, their way of life and people they hang out with... the place itself, new stuff, new buildings and new this and new that... Wow... stayed in there for four months and BAM!!... major changes without me realizing... #emo had been taken over and god damn, I didn't even know...

Changes in people... everybody's growin' up and it seems like it's no longer how it was the last time. Circle of friends changed, some stayed and some went away. Those who were once close are now... drifted apart and those who were once distant.. are close.. Weird ain't it? Changes... Weird... but it sure is happening... Without realizing... it's happening...

Kris Roe's words in one of his songs... (Can't remember the song title) " Being grown up is just half as fun as growing up, these are the best days of our lives..." And it's true... As i'm growin' older, I feel myself changing as well, it may not be noticable to some and it may be noticable to few... but I sure do feel changes in me. It's funny how life express itself...

p|uGGy will be starting her job this Monday, congrats to the girl and may everything goes well for her... I'll be here if u need me p|uGGy-o! U know the dial, hit those numbers to reach me, aight? From a skater to a slacker and now, an office gal... Like I said, changes...

She went for her 2nd Interview yesterday and we met up in town to hang out with my platoon mates... There were a few of us at first but in the end, everybody splits and it was left me, p|uGGy & my buddy.. Hang out at Liat Tower's BK and chatted away crap. Azri came to meet her a li'l late that night... so yeah.. after they went shopping they said their goodbyes to me and my buddy... So there was only the two of us left... Just me & Fai... my buddy. Hanged out there and left around 11 plus... Did some girls watchin', hehe... but it was all pure admiration with no intention of knowing any of those girls... Somehow I seem to lose interest and I don't know why... *sigh*... Maybe I'm just tired of things? Maybe I'm hanging on for hope too much?

Two more days to go to my reporting time... PRIVATE. Hezwan reporting for driver duties... Hahahaha... Socks... Aight, to all that's reading, Cheers! And drink up the beers! To anyone who might feel offended, I'm sorry... To those who keep on comin' back to my blog to read up my lame life, I'd like to say thanks... thanks for being my so-called..."fans"... Heh...that's weird...Fans...IN UR DREAMS BIGGUY!!! Whatever it is, thanks guys...

So... keep on comin' back to read my stories... (Suddenly, a voice in the background: " Next week on Days Of BIGguy's Life, will he survive his days in his new bunk and with his new mates? Find out in the next episode of:- Days Of BIGguy's Life on blindedheart.blogspot.com"

Once again... CHEERS!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors