Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Hey ho Digity! A very good _____ (Fill in the blanks on whichever time ur reading this) to everyone who's reading this entry! Few days had passed since POP and well... my legs are still somehow, busted up but walkin' ain't much of a hassle no more although it still hurts when I step on the ground too long. Suppose to be headin' to KL yesterday with my platoon mates but I didn't, thinkin' of the hassle. Exit permit not taken, passport not extended and lastly, my feet had not recovered. Worried of what's to become if I'm there and my leg suddenly go bonk on me... It ain't my homeground and it would be god damn troublesome, so final call... Stay homegrown.

Hanged out with p|uGGy & Aliff a.k.a Owl Boy (My bunk mate) at Lion City's MacDonald's and talked crap there. It was a simple slackin' session just to kill off my boredom and stuff. Ain't much happened yesterday...

As for today, went out in the afternoon with p|uGGy to accompany her for a job interview, somewhere in Paya Lebar Road. After that, head back down to Grandlink, which was around my area to meet up with Aliff. He was playin' Counter-Strike and he had been playin' for like what?... almost 3 hours when we came. I wanted to join but nah... ain't got the dough to play. Asked him along to slack with us today but he wanted to play that game cuz he have not been playin' that game for a long time so it's like... just lettin' that eagerness out to play that game. (At this point, I feel that I'm typing out crap! but who cares?) After a while, left him there to play CS with those other kids who was playin' that game.

Me & p|uGGy took the bus and head down to City Hall to meet up with B & Jessie who was waitin' for us there. Met them, slacked a while till Jessie had to go and when that happen... Tweet came. So there we were, the four of us slackin' in City Hall with nothin' to do and in the end, we head down to Citylink Mall's HMV to check out for any latest albums by any of the bands we know. Checked out Get Up Kid's latest album and god! What ever happened to the old Get Up Kids? They sound weird in this album and it's not like what they were before. While checkin' out the CDs... Azri came, so he joined us. Tweet bought Story Of The Year's latest album and he was havin' a hard time on which CDs to get cuz all of his choices are good choices. (Okay, seriously, my entry is gettin' bored so I'll skipped some parts...)

After all of that, p|uGGy & Azri went to eat at one of the cafes along the stretch of Citylink Mall and I forgot what was the name of that Cafe. Me,B & Tweet went to sit down somewhere while waitin' for Sofyn. Tweet left soon after that cuz he went to fetch Mon from school...I think...

Sofyn came and so we take the train down to Tanah Merah to meet up with Dzafir and from there we walked down to Simpang Bedok to meet up with Yan, D'Omar & Fidah. Had our supper there and talked some crappy shit and stuff... I had Mee Hongkong and god damn it was awesome! For $3, it was wholesome! Fills up my hunger totally... Had Milo Dino and it was somethin' that I've been wantin' to drink for a long time (I know that Milo Dino can be done at home but what the heck, I'm too lazy to do it...) After all of that, head back home to B's place and here I am! Stayin' the night here cuz it's been a long time since I've been here. Whatever it is, gotta be back home early tomorrow cuz I'll be going out with p|uGGy again to go for another interview. Some music store or somethin'... Sofyn pushed the offer to her. If I ain't servin' NS, I would take the offer but god damn... I'm in this stupid NS shit. So...aight folks! That's the end of the boring entry of the year... CHEERS TO ALL!!

(Seriously, I feel that was the lamest entry I've ever done...among all the other lame entries I've done... okay...whatever...GOD DAMN IT!!! I'M SO LAME!!!) Buahahahahahahahahahaplehsquirrel!!

"What is the mammal of the sea called?"

-="WHALE! WHALE!"=-

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors