Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Sunday, April 04, 2004

What?! It's already one week? GOd damn!! Just as I thought I was beginnin' to enjoy this kinda life... suddenly.. It's already one week! God damn! Tomorrow's my reportin' day... have to wake up early and one thing is still on my "to-do" list... laundry... my uniforms and clothes for the army had not been washed yet... Slobbish..ain't it? Since last Friday... WOO HOO!!! Got all the time in the world and I did nothin'. Been slackin' for one week and somehow... I feel that I'm gainin' weight again... GOD DAMN!!! HELP ME PLEASE!! Hahaha.. I'm gonna be a driver soon... learnin' how to drive..for FREE! BUAHAHAHA..of course with some "payment" in return.. u know.. army crap.. have to put up with the army bullshit... Punishment..charges...damn..gotta watch my ass in there...

Went to the M.O.S.H Compilation gig yesterday in Youth Park and god damn... So many new kids! I went with Tweet at first and it seems that we were the first to arrive among other kids that we knew.. So we thought, yeah.. why not wait. Going to a gig this time sure does make me feel like a friggin' newbie... It felt like it was 7 years ago when I first went to a gig and I know no one.. Seriously, it was awkward feeling... Normally, if we were to arrive at any gigs, there'll be lots of hands to shake and lots of people that we know or maybe, people know us and even though u don't know that person.. but u know that he or she is a familiar face in gigs.. but this time, it wasn't like that... it was a confirmed shit that all those kids are on the rise.. the new ones... none of them I knew... I guess it's time for the new generation to take over ey? LIke how I did the last time... Turned left, new face... turned right... new face turned everywhere, it was all... new faces.. A li'l later that evening... saviours came... Finally.. some familiar faces. Inn, Sofyn, Dzafir, Wan (Dyfectra), Shain (MSC), Lutfi (MSC), Yam, Dee-Dee & Nik was there... Missed the old times whereby almost everyone, knows everyone at gigs... *sigh* Times are changing...

There were a few bands that stands out at the gig and one or two that sucks... The gig was a li'l mundane at the beginning... The crowd was dead.. the music was dead..there wasn't any energy.... And the sound was fucked up yesterday... Soundman didn't do his stuff well... Vocals were too loud.. snare mics was not turned up... bass drum can't hardly hear... bass guitars was waay loud... So one thing.. a bad soundman, makes the band look bad...

I was all ears when November Iris played (Hope that I spelled out the band's name correctly)... and they have that energy.. and their music's not bad... Have a potential to go far though... Another band that got my head bobbibg to the beat...Turn A Tap.. or something like that... Good vocals, good drummings and guitars...they were awesome... And there was this one band that really makes me wanna shuv a thunderstick up their asses... A couple of young kids, in punk "uniform" or some sort, thinking that they're going to rock the stage or something... Firstly, their guitars were fuckly tuned up.. I think, none of those guitars were in tune... Drums... was crappy... and vocals..oh yeah.. the vocals was a bonus... It sounds like as if ur blender was stuffed with a metal pipe and u grind it or something... When they played, their "people" stood up and went up front... u know..Punks..skins... bla bla bla.. and they were the new generation of course.. So there they go.. playing..and singing crap.. "Huabablabla,yaba..bla bla..." whatever that guy was singing... And he was all fuck this..cheebye that..bla bla..trying to be all "anarchist" and it was as if the whole god damn world owes him something... *sigh*... Wow.. I'm a critic..SHIT! I'm a god damn critic!! HAHAHAHA..whatever it is... had fun yesterday...

Hanged out with the bunch till late.. bla bla bla.. stayed at B's place.. bla bla bla... and then went home earlier today.. bla bla.. Okay, this episode had to cut short cuz I ain't got the time to type out.. okay.. I HAVE the time.. but I'm just feeling lazy..so...."Make sure to catch the next episode of: Days Of BIGguy.. same time, same place...same old fucked up face...blindedheart.blogspot.com"

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, new pics are up! Enjoy those pics...they'll be on the bottom left of ur window screen...scroll down... U'll see it... u won't miss it...

Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors