Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Wednesday, April 07, 2004

BLARGH! I'm back again... See a few interested readers of my blog. U guys are really curious ey? Hehehe, that's a good thing right? I mean, it helps u guys to kill ur boredom or somethin'... Funny... I feel as if my blog is like a book or something... It's a good thing, I love u guys comin' in here and read my blog.. Whether it's a diss or ur pleased... It's cool.

Three days had past since my first day in Sembawang Camp. I thought we drivers gonna learn to drive straight away or somethin' when we first reach there BUT...no... That camp is like somesort of a holding point for drivers before we're pushed out to our own units out there... U know, 3 SIR, Guards and all that... If u guys wanna know what I did for the first three days... Hmm.. Well, basically, it's slackin' all day long... From the time we book in (Which is at 8 in the morning) to the time we knock off (that is..5:30 in the evenin')... Reach there, count strength and all.. and go inside the MPH (Multi Purpose Hall) and just sit there.. LIterally.. Just SIT THERE and do nothin'. Some of the guys chit chat, some of 'em, sleeps and some just simply..dazed around... As for me, I would just sit down alone and just be sleepy and tired... U'll sit there till ur butt would be all cramped up and ur legs will feel all tired till u don't even wanna sit down no more... It's fuckin' borin'... 8 till about 9 or 10 plus..that's when we'll have our canteen break, meanin'... u can go to the canteen, eat whatever there is there or u can go smoke... Each break would last around half an hour and when ur back to the hall, u continue sittin' there. Around 12... u'll go for lunch (free food given by SAF)... so we'll eat..and then smoke... normally.. one hour.. by 1, ur back in that hall again. Back to doin' nuthin'... By 2 or 3, they would have talks by some people... Yesterday, they had NKF comin' over and today, they had NTUC Income Insurance people comin' over... bla bla bla... I think only 5% or less out of about 400 over people are listenin' to whatever they're blabbering about... I was one of the 95% who didn't listen... Most of us are either sleepin'...or chit chattin' or simply doing our own stuff... Waste of time... Have to book in' again' tomorrow.. god damn.. Boring routine... OUr supposedly long weekend got burnt, by the Camp's Live Run.. Meanin', all staff there, goes for a 3.5km run... Going back there on a Saturday, just to run? WASTE OF TIME! We're drivers! Why run? hahahahaha... But maybe it'll help in maintainin' our weight... Heh...

Hanged out yesterday at BK Century Square with some of the #emo kids in my uniform... Can u believe this? In my uniform...it was weird. Hanged out there till late (well not THAT late...say.. 11 plus...) And talked crap there, as usual.. I mean, u guys should know, when u hang out... it's surely some crappy stuff...

It's been three days since p|uGGy started her job and from what I see, she's sort of havin' a hard time... I wish I could help her with her job but I can't... The thing I'm proud of... she's really into this job and that's a good thing. I know she'll be fine there.. she has a strong character... she'll be fine...

Emelia asked me to call her up just now, right before I met B before he had to book back in to his camp... It was a short 8 mins convo with her... She asked me whether I was at the Youth Park gig last Saturday and so I told her... yeah.. and she was there too! Heheh... she didn't see me and I didn't see her... cuz there were too many people... She seemed to be talkin' in her normal tone so I don't know if she no longer mad at me or somethin' but from what I did and what I feel... she is mad at me... okay, maybe I assume... but that's what I'm feelin'... come on, I mean..who wouldn't be pissed? I'm being a jerk... Sometimes I hate myself, for hurtin' another soul and for doing all this... I'll never learn... *sigh*... I'm so fucked up at times...

Once again, to those who keep on comin' back to read up... Thanks and carry on in doing so... Enjoy readin' my lame collection of life stories...

Aight, gotta go now, have my rest for another day of "slackin" in camp... Cheers to all! Oh wait.. one more thing, keep those tags comin' in, I'll reply to u guys when I'm free...


"Until the day I die...I'll spill my heart for u..."

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors