Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Sunday, April 11, 2004

Sunday blardee Sunday!!!! Old skool song by U2... And most real...watched "Hellyboy" Yesterday with the bunch... Dzafir,Sofyn,Nik,Ik & Dzul... Hellboy is a funny show... well, the heroic character himself is kinda cocky and funny... I like the action, loads of action and cool moves and all but the storyline wise..it's more of the comic... But I give a rating of 7 out of 10 for that show... Why 7? Well, It's funny, cool costumes and designs, nice backdrops and setting and lastly, nice fighting scenes. I recommend this to whoever likes action comedy movie and especially to those who's into comics...

p|uGGy slacked with us yesterday and that was the... second or third time I saw her in her office wear... Wow, she's lookin' all grown up... Workin' lady now. asked her along to the movies with us but she didn't want to, instead, she went down to Hendrix with Azri and friends... Can see that she's all stressed up with work and thanks to work, her level of fun is like going down although she's still that mad girl I know. She's more serious now... So yeah, she went to Hendrix to let it lose for a while... Stressed up girl.. ngast...

Camp...currently I'm attached to Clementi Camp... PDF unit (People Defence Force)... It's a reservist camp so one thing I can say, it's one hell of a fuckin' slacked camp. No marching needed...no head dress needed... It's a simple nice army camp with not much facilities around. But the fucked up thing, the ten of us from the Driver Vocation were sent there to be "Sai Kang" warriors, U know... Sai kang...meaning... Be a cheap labour and do extra work...Thursday was my first day there..didn't do much cuz tmie didn't allow it... Saturday, which was yesterday, we slacked cuz they gave us our bunks... Bunks = Possible Stay In... So they let us sit in our bunks, put on bedsheet and pillow case.. I might be stayin' in.. and I don't want that..it sucks! But the coolest thing is... we can smoke in our bunks...awesome! Heard the news given by our Warrant Officer that Monday, which is tomorrow, is the beginning of our Sai Kang duties... Carryin' timber logs and shifting them to wherever they want us to shift it. Darn...

There's a gig today in Substation, not quite sure about the bands that's playin'... If I'm not wrong, Elisabelle's Tears, My Squared Circle, Death Of Elizabeth Monarch are part of the list of bands playing. Before that, I'll be headin' down to The Garage to jam with ND. I'll be takin' pictures att he gig today, so do look out for new pics...

Aight, for now, I gotta go and head down to B's place... Gotta do somethin' there...

Cheers to all!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors