Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Monday, April 12, 2004

Hey ho! Let's go! Go where? I don't know... MOst real, had fun today... Loads of it.. and there was like lots of people around. The mornin' went out like any other day... at home... So yeah, played my game on the comp and soon after that, around late mornin', set off to B's place. Fixed up his new guitar strings and off we go... to jammin' at The Garage in North Canal Road (I hope I got the road name right). Oh yeah, wait up, before I go further... When I woke up this mornin', I realised that my Ray Ben specs broke... The ear hook broke, I was like... "What the fuck?!" I soon learned that I actually lay down on my specs by accident durin' my night of sleep... Luckily, super glue did it's work... The damage ain't that bad so yeah.. it was fixable. Anyways, back to the day's story...

After B's place, we set off to jammin'...bla bla bla.. at The Garage... Played a few of our new songs and old. Yan came along with us to see us jam... After the jammin', we head down to Guiness Theatre to check out the gig. Got there just in time to catch November Iris play, so we got our tickets and checked them out first before we set off to eat at S-11. As usual, had my fishball noodle dry... (I still have no idea on why I kept eatin' that same thing whenever I'm there...hmm...) Going to the gig this time... wasn't like the one in Youth Park whereby there were a whole lot of newbies around and there's like no one we knew around. It sure felt like old times, almost everybody knows everybody... That's the way it is, the old kids were all there. It was fun, seein' the guys moshed and me joining the rest in sabo-ing people to body surf by surprising them from the back and lifting them up to body surf... It was fun! Saw Sa-Bitch-Na there... Ermm.. I mean.. Sabrina... and god damn! She's gettin' fatter! And she's with her boyrfriend who she claimed broke up with her when I was datin' her when the actual fact that he went away as a peace keeper somewhere overseas... But what do I care? I don't know her anymore, she doesn't exist... breakin' my heart into a thousand pieces and totally wasted my time... Fuck that shit, why the hell am I talkin' about her? SockS! '

It was one hell of a gig! All of 'em were awesome bands... Favourite bands like My Squared Circle, Elisabelle's Tears, Death Of Illisabelle Mo'narch, November Iris, Forget Me Not, Sky and other bands... They were all awesome although the last band was a bad dissapointment... Not the band, but these few young NEW punks who dissed that last band. They shouted out "Eh, Change ur drummer ah!" and there was this girl supporting the band who shouted back "Shut the fuck up, I would like to see u guys play better than them! At least they're up there playing!" Or, somethin' like that... The drummer was good... it's not as if he was a totally big time bad drummer... Kids these days, don't know how to judge good from bad... *sigh*... But most real, almost everyone there I know... Azmi, Inn, Hafiz, Aaron, Nurl, Sya, Min, IK, Mon, Tweet, B, Dzafir, Dzul, Mitch, Jessie, Sofyn, Iman, Han, few of the Underedge guys, MSC guys, Zohriah, Fan, Firdaus, Raihan & many more.. It was awesome!

After all of that, had dinner at S-11 (Again! but this time, I had Fried Rice)... and after eating and talkin'... all of us went home... So here I am now, typin' out this blog. Gotta book in.. in a li'l while and that sucks! only 4 hours to sleep... damn! But what can I do... Must go... Aight, gotta go...

Movie & Gig pics will be up soon, once I'm done with the uploading... So come back to check it out, ur face might be amongst the people in the crowd... CHeers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors