Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Thursday, April 29, 2004

Hey ho everyone....uhmm...okay..I'm back..So I realise, there's a hate tag on my tagboard..uhmm... okay... So that guy or gal hates me..Or maybe...he or she is trying to make a point. So yeah, thanks GiGoEr... Of course I know she's attached.. Like duh! She talks to me about him.. and he knows..when I go out with her... So yeah... I know she's attached... Look...I'm a loser, okay? So if u wanna read this loser's so called, episode of non-ending stories...just like Days Of Our Lives..carry on... If u guys don't like it, well... just forget the address... blindedheart.blogspot.com...

So, okay, it's been weeks since I've been in camp and well, progress on that place is going smoothly. Sandbags slowly going down and that trainin' shed... now looks like a trainin' shed... or more..uhmm..or less..whatever it is. I stayed in on Monday... Alone, yes....alone..with no one in my bunk... Of course there were people in the camp, with all those reservist guys in their own bunks..while I was alone..in my bunk... So from there, my thoughts starts running... U know, same old shit... What am I doin' here? Why must I serve? What have I missed out? Am I really irritatin'? Bla bla bla bla... Stupid questions ran through my mind...

Have u guys ever had this feeling? U know... somehow like u've been used...or maybe..u've been like..uhmm... cheated..or maybe...just maybe...uhmm..okay I got no more ideas..but whatever it is..the main key...used...cheated...abused...okay maybe not abused...by anyone..guys or gals...it doesn't matter. I was sittin' in my bunk yesterday... and I was thinkin'...why? Okay... there's no reason on why... Aight..easy said, U feel like ur a Plaster Of Boredom. That's how I felt... U know, some people, when they're need u..they come to u..like askin' "Hey, how's ur day?" Or maybe.."Hey, how have u been?" FOr goodness sake! Where were u all these while? Suddenly u pop up askin' me on how I'm doin'? Wow..that's awesome! Oh kay..back to topic... And after askin' the basic questions like how ur doing...have u eaten..bla bla bla...the next line would be..."Hey, I need a favour from u..." or maybe..."Can u help me out?".. I mean, suddenly, out of no where, u weren't around..and the next thing... u popped out and asked me all this... wow! Well, if people really need help...I see the situation and see if I can help with what I have... Had a friend who needed cash...so yeah.. I loaned to that person... I don't care about it..it's 30 bucks...That person says that she would pay back...well..guess what...till today.. no... And that person just keeps... and when she needs cash again..she calls me up... Wow! I'm some kind of sugar daddy?! I only earned 350 per month...I ain't no bank! She's an old friend of mine..way back to 7 years ago.. surprising ain't it? After say...5 years she had not called me..suddenly she popped up and say all those what I've just lay out... Whoa...Weird... So I conclude..I AM A PLASTER OF BOREDOM! Thank u guys for making me that... Okay...to some of u people...besides the guys I hang out with... they're cool..I hang out with them..cuz I wanna hang out.. so yeah...

Lastly...My equation...

1. An Army Officer + A Rose + A Girl Who's Attached + A Bar = Birth of Paranoia in Boyfriend

2. An Army Officer + A Day Out With Girl Who's Attached + Movies = Boyfriend Gets Worried Over his Relationship When He Discovered About The Date

3. Girl Who's Attached + Confusion + Doubts + Break Up = Emotionally Wounded Which Leads You To A Broken Heart

So there u go...my lame conclusion...My point... Clubbing is a waste of time...Ha ha....ha....ha ha ha.... ha ha ha..hahaha.... ha.. haha... uhah... ha.. hahaha... Okay..bye?

CHEERS TO ALL!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors