Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Sunday, April 18, 2004

Sickness! Today is just another Sunday...just like any other fuckin' day... As many would say, Same Shit...Different Days... Ain't it peeps? Life, ur basically doin' the same thing, repeatedly, over and over. It's only how u spend it & how u finish off the day makes a difference to the sentence, Same Shit, Different Days... I'm feelin' so LaL for today, I don't know why but simply lal. Each day passes and when each day passes... the more I hang out with the usual slackin' crew... The more I feel that I'm getting lamer, boring and quieter... Felt so out of place when they joke and me not knowing anything... and somehow I do feel a li'l bit uncomfortable to speak. Maybe the reason being that I've not been hangin' out with them that often no more... I'm a problem to society? Maybe...

Another fuckin' week had past and it's so fuckin' borin' in camp. Ain't much to do... besides playin' with sand and gettin' injured for no fuckin' reason why... Book in and book out... every single fuckin' day. Although in a way, it's good...cuz it's a so called...JOB... Forced Labour with low income... Whatever it is, I just wanna serve and fuck off.

Head down to the gig in NYP last Friday and I missed both my mates bands... Subtle Revenge and Shoe Size 9... Thanks to work, I dropped by late resulting in seeing nothing else but metal bands. Not sayin' that those bands are bad or anythin'..it's just that... the main key for going to NYP, was to see the two bands I just mentioned...play... Saw a lot of people that I know there, well...not really a LOT..but a handful of people... after the gig, or should I say, halfway through the gig, we left... Who's we? 3/4 of the November Iris boys,Dil,Firdaus,Din,Fad,Inn,Rafiee.. Head out to Sengkang to slack. Sat there, had some fun and laughter... IK & B joined us a li'l bit later... the day ends simply by everybody going home happily...

Yesterday...hmm, let's see now.. What the hell did I do yesterday? Oh yeah, went to work, did some stupid things... book out... head back home... went to meet up with First Chapter to have an accoustic session. (F.Y.I :- First Chapter now have a new line up after Tweet & Rafiee quitted the band for some reason of their own... Replacements for the two guitarist - Zad (November Iris) & IK (Subtle Revenge). Sat there for a while before I left off to see Rika jam at BMC. Went to see Rika jammed and they were awesome and I was there being a li'l extra by grabbing the mic and sing and scream some any-o-how lyrics. After their session, I went back to Tamp to join up with First Chapter again. Heard their modification of FC's original, Fading Star... Well, it was a total change... Basic construction of the music is still there but playing wise... totally changed. More to that, hardcore sound... More Screamo, less Emo... I don't know, this kind of genre, may be a li'l hard for me on drums but I'll try... After all that, ton with Inn & IK behind Sogo and around 2 plus in the morning, I crashed at Suhayl's place till 3pm today... did nothin' much... played games and that's it...but as always, Suhayl's the number one guy under the Hospitality Department... Good host...

Today..hmm..what did I do... After reachin' home around 4 plus... stayed home, and just used the comp for a while... Supposed to go to some dinner with my whole family but I choose not to cuz I'm lazy. I don't know, many would say that I'm a fucked up child for not being with the family more but I don't know, that's the way I am I guess... I was simply lazy to go. At night, head out to Tamp for a while, without my family knowing that I went out... Met up with the slackers of BK... Inn, Irma, Fad, IK, Tweet, Dzafir, Sofyn, Mitch, p|uGGy, Brandon & Jessie. Bla bla bla, the same thing, jokes, laughter and crappiness fun... Head back home early cuz I wanna reach home before my family does... So I did... Here I am...

If u guys wanna visualize on what I did on saturday... pics will be up... Enjoy! For now, I'm outta here... Life just became more boring...

CHEERS TO ALL!!!

"You make me believe that today is worth living and tomorrow is worth waiting for because you'll be there for me today, tomorrow and everyday for the rest of my life..." - A short poem written by my first ex-girlfriend to me, it's nice but somehow, I once believed those empty promises...

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors