Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Friday, April 23, 2004

Ah...the mornin'...of a Friday. Days had past and I've been doin' the same thing in camp, playin' with sand. A few of us got bored, so we did a trap in the sand pit and somehow, it claimed it's first victim, one of our bunkmates. It was funny, he was wrestling with this guy and he somehow stepped onto the sealed hole.. Ngast! This strangers somehow got closer with one another and we're like buddies who've known each other for a long time.

I've been feelin' fucked up somehow for this past few days. Feelin' as if life is meaningless... Just got bored of everythin' I guess... There was this someone that I hanged out with and it was awesome... Got the whole of almost two weeks with her and that made me happy. Simply hangin' out, talkin' crap, accompanying her to places... just like ol' times... But suddenly, these past few days... that everyday messagin' or callin' stopped and I have no idea why... Maybe she's busy? Maybe...ermm...she's avoiding me? *sigh*... I have no idea... I don't know what I'm feelin'... A mixture of feelings all blend into one. Sadness, anger, lost... I wonder what else would come to mind.

I'm plannin' to get a new phone by next month but I don't know if those handphone shops accept instalment payments... Thought of gettin' an N-Gage... or mabye a 6100... I don't know...the main thing is to know if they accept instalment payment... Gotta ask later on.

Same ol' thing today, headin' down to camp, report in camp and do same shit... And what I heard that our warrant officer is givin' us a day off this Saturday, which is...tomorrow... We earned it! Ngast...aight, gotta go...

CHEERS TO ALL!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors