Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Monday, March 29, 2004

okay okay...U guys have no idea what's going on. Yes, u guys are right about the part whereby there's a girl that's so-called...together with me but it seems that we have no connections. It's hard for me to click and Emelia, if ur reading this, I'm sorry... I've been wanting to tell ya this but I just don't know how to. I thought that we could go somewhere but as days goes by... it seems that we just don't have much thing to click about. It's like two totally different world meeting up at a point. Ur a nice girl, yes... u are... And I'm the bad one, go ahead... U can choose to hate me if u want to or u can choose to be just friends cuz what I feel is that we're better off friends. I'm sure there's someone out there who would be the one just right for ya.

For those of u who gave advice and to those who commented on my tagboard...Thanks and I'm really sorry if u guys have to read out what I typed in but all of this are what I'm feeling and this blogspot is to say out my feelings. It ain't a private blog.. it's an open blog. I wanna share what I feel and share how I spend my lame days. I'm really sorry if I've offended anyone who read my blog. I gotta clear this out... Cuz right now, I'm sure there's people cursing and swearing at this very moment they're reading my blog...

Apologies to all, hope that I'm forgiven for all that I've done sin...

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors