Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Sunday, February 15, 2004

I can't believe this? One week of not being around...many things happened. I read the comments in Losing Streak's guestbook and I'm kinda dissapointed at the critics... Well,I can't say much cuz hey...it's their own fuckin' views..what can I do? right? So I have to accept both good comments and bad comments. But it was really hurting to know and read that there are people out there who hates us to the core and I still don't get it why. *sigh*...it really sucks to get news like that when u book out... But whatever it is,it's their views and I can't say much (that is so..repeated) Those who put out critism on my band..thanks for being honest rather than being two faced... No offense.. Whatever it is...

Yesterday was Valentine's Day...and that one person who I wished to be with can't be with me... I went out with this girl..Emelia (formerly known as Nisya...she hides her real name for security reasons) and well...I sucked. As in..I totally suck..I felt that I can't communicate with her or something...Maybe she ain't comfortable with,maybe she don't like it..I don't know... She gave me a gift and that was very sweet of her..she made it herself... Original plan..was to catch a movie...but god damn..the whole cinema's packed up...went to another cinema...same fuckin' thing...In the end..walked around..end up to a spot..where both of us..were quiet..and eventually..we went off...She left with her cousins and I met up with the guys ( and girls)...Went to Zouk to celebrate Dzafir's birthday and boy...it was an experience. I ain't a clubber..so going to a club is like trying to fly a spacecraft out of the atmosphere... After going through the whole security..payment..bla bla bla..everything went great... And never before..I repeat..never before u see bigguy dancin'! I did! I can't believe it myself! I fuckin' danced to trance beats...Don't even know how to dance,so what I did...bounced to the beat and just moved my hand around (Somewhat like one of those stupid para para moves). A punk rocker..looked like a hip hop (Cuz I had to wear pants and before that I was wearing berms,so I bought this jeans that cost me 60 bucks at Far East Plaza) and danced like an ah-beng...Wow! Had fun with my friends...it was awesome.

Last week in camp... went for my grenade throw and it was awesome...*BOOM*...the sound was as loud as the 21 gun salute blast from those canons durin' National Day Parade... At first,it was nerve wreckin'..I mean..Come on..it's a life grenade which will blow when the lever is let off..and when that happens...about 2000 over small ball bearings spreading all over..piercing almost anything along it's path... So yeah..that's the reason why,I was nervous. After the throw and hearing the boom sound..it was great... Sound was loud and the shock wave was like..whoa~~! Imagine this,ur standing in the pool...half body totally in the pool and someone push waves towards u with full force...now..it's something like that..

One more field camp to go (Actually..it's 5 days..but it got split up into two..3 days camp had passed..now I'm left with two days) and soon after that...everything's done..except for marches and things like that... prepare for the POP... (Pop...Passing Out Parade) So yeah...life's a BIT much better now in camp...but most real..I miss home so god damn much!

Aight..gotta go and rest...had not slept since yesterday... Take care everyone...and one more thing...to those who had been supporting my band (No Direction) in any way..either in music wise or friendship wise..or for the band's sake...any way u can think of...I would like to say..thanks for the support and I really appreciate it.. Love u guys!

Cheers to all!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors