Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Sunday, February 22, 2004

Another book out...another book in...Damn...my weekends always feels as if they're like a nights off or somethin'...time really flies when ur enjoyin' things don't they? Spoilers at times. Here I am again at home...Ain't goin' out today..cuz there ain't anybody to go out with...okay..maybe it's not that..there's no one..it's just that..I wanna stay home. Everytime I book out,I'll always be out...so i guess it's time for me to at least stay home once in a while ey?

There was a lot of gigs going on yesterday...I played in two...and I heard from others sayin' that there's gigs in Lasalle & Sentosa... i mean...WOW! It's one of those gig seasons again! I played for two bands...Both First Chapter & No Direction... The first one was First Chapter..in Marina Promenade...And fuck..I totally screwed up.. It was my first time playin' drums live... And I heard comments sayin' that I should hit the crash harder...Damn...I was too gentle with the drums... But I totally sucked...I played hopelessly on drums...maybe I'm not meant to be a drummer? Maybe I'm just one of those..play drums-during-jamming-sessions kinda guy? But the weird part is...people who hear...they said that it was okay...it ain't bad..Are those statements really true? Maybe out of Sympathy...who knows ey?

Later that evenin'...went to ANA Hotel to play for the Rock Star Collectives's It Takes A Kid To Know gig...I love that play..nice cosy lounge... Sofas and everythin'...it was nice..and the air-con..cool! AWesomely cool...So there we were...gettin' upstage...played our music..and came to a conclusion..that I played suckily...we all did... See kids...this is what will happen if u don't jam often...it's not that ND don't wanna jam..it's just that..we don't have the time to jam...STUPID NS BULLSHIT! So there u go...no time to jam..and everythin' sucks! I got lots of mistakes yesterday...and once again...people say that we were okay...hmm...sympathy again? i can't say...so..shut up hezwan!

I'll be bookin' in again this evenin'...around 6 plus... damn it..and it's field camp again..tomorrow..fuck! It's fuckin' borin'! Allright..I'm done with today's entry...Anyways...there's new pics and I'm lazy to put descriptions.so...pandai pandai eh tengok... enjoy the pics... CHEERS!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors