Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Sunday, January 04, 2004

It's a Sunday...There's a gig today,Dzul's playing and I don't get to see 'em. My Precious,Stomping Ground,Dyfectra and a few others. I'll be going for a jammin' session with First Chapter in a while and it's been a long time since we've last jammed. So I ain't sure if I could remember any of it. Tonight's my book in day... Next week,life range...Life or live...fuck...I feel that my english spellings is going to the drains... I seem to forget which one to use and how the spelling goes. It's been two years since I've touched the books.

Right now,I'm sitting in front of the comp with a plate of sardines and a loaf of bread... Still wondering...why did she call me in the morning? I woke up...dissapointed at myself...Cuz I saw my missed call...it read "My AnGeL"...meaning..it's her... Calling at 3 plus in the morning...I wondered...Was it a missed dial,meaning she accidently pressed my number? Was it...she called me up to chat or to ask me on how I'm doing? All of these thoughts came into my mind... I do miss her...But from what I see....I don't think it's workin' out... Efforts put in,wasted...

Went to Mom's wedding yesterday...(Mom a.k.a Arafah) It was great to see her in the bridal clothes and smiling.. Wow,can't believe that she's married. She's my age,20 and she was one of the pioneer chatters of #ska and she's the first among my friends to get married. Simply said,the first friend to get married. I came in my stupid Smart 4 uniform...cuz I was from OCS (Officer Cadet School). I felt weird,being the only one who's wearing that...I felt out. Slacked there...with Dil,Nora,Sofyn,Dzafir,Dzul,Inn & Fad... Played the band game and stuff. After a while,went back while the rest set off to Tamp BK. I went home to change... and I went out again to join up with them.

It was madness...had fun,laughing...Kecohness... a li'l late at night,Tweet joined up... and Nurl was there.... I guess that they met up by accident or something... The madness continues... After a while...everybody went home....

The guys are telling me to go for this one girl....and somehow,they're trying to match me up with her...but I don't know,still have that someone in my mind. If things still stays the same...and continues being stale....I guess the only option...is to move on. Maybe...I should get to know that girl better first...

"You'll laugh thinking of the tears you shed...you'll cry thinking of the laughs you had..."

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors