Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Sunday, January 18, 2004

It's been a week..and god damn..it sure did felt so long. Came back yesterday morning...went out to jamming with both First Chapter & No Direction...It was both..a bad session. FIrst Chapter,it sucks,cuz the fuckin' drums was not in tune and the snare..was fucked...As for No Direction,I'm dissapointed with myself..Seem to forget everything... So,it sucked for me yesterday. After jammin' at Retro Cafe...we head down to East Coast for Jessie's chalet/pit... Had fun though... Was happy to see everyone...I missed them all..big time...especially p|uGGy...Get to hang out with her. And at the chalet,hanged out there till 4 plus...in the morning..that is..and then I went back home. It was whacked to see some of 'em gettin' drunk and talkin' shit... Insane...puking all over...things like that... Today,I'll be going back at 7:45pm...must be in "Paris" by 7:45 that is... Anyways...the next few entries..will be from the account of my one week in camp last week...

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors