Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Thursday, January 01, 2004

Book out days had past...I'm a li'l bit better..but not yet recovered....still coughing and my temperature...rises and falls... Today's the new year...Wow...that fast..it's 2004...

Yesterday was a terrible day... it was okay..but thanks to the fucked up network...people are havin' red eyes on me... I was suppose to meet up with the No Direction Family at night for the new year celebration... Dzafir called me up in the afternoon askin' me if I wanna join..I said maybe...when I get better...and the #emo kids asked me too...I told them the same thing...Well..I did get better...so my plan...was to meet up with the #emo kids evening time and then meet up with ND family till morning....And before that..I did tell Dzafir that I'll call him to through Sofyn to tell him that I'll be comin'. So there I go,meeting up with the #emo kids. Hanged out at BK...went to play CS at Pavilion..with Suhayl,Rabia,Dil,Fad,Dzul and later Inn joined to play... After the CS session..which was roughly around 10 plus I called Sofyn up to ask her..where they are and where to meet...that kinda stuff...So I called..Dialled her number...Three times...but to no success. So I thought that Sofyn purposely didn't wanna pick up...or that the network was fucked up. So I messaged her. While waitin' for the response...Inn & Dzul was askin'..where I'm headin'..I said I don't know,I'm waitin' for Sofyn's reply to tell me where they are...so that I know where to go. Dzul's with anything..and Inn wanted to go town...The others..they just go with the flow. Amidst the waitin' of Sofyn's reply..Mon called me up...askin' me,where should we meet...so I told her..I don't know,I called Sofyn,but she didn't pick up and Mon told me the same thing... In my mind,thinkin' that Sofyn did that on purpose..sorry to say..but I'm being honest here. So yeah..I asked mon..where she's going,she said she's going to meet up with Tweet first...so okay...I told her I'll message her.. In the mean time..my group,walked to Tampines MRT Station,u know..the toilet side..where there's seats. I messages mon again and again... Still no response..now I'm like thinking,are they both,doing this on purpose?

It was 12 plus...and the train from Tamp...had long gone...(Note: Last train from Tamp is 12..from town is 1) A few minutes later..ONLY then those messages came in...FUCKED UP NETWORK! All the replies I got from sofyn and mon..askin' me where am I...and mon saying..meet up at "Durian" place...and another message saying call them when I'm there... And there I was,feeling fucked up..torn apart by two groups... I can't go to esplanade..last train had long gone..and same goes for the buses...I would take the cab..if I had 15 bucks with me,but too bad...I only got few cents in my coin "pouch". And now,They're mad at me... Thinkin' that I did this on purpose..not wanting to see them... LIke I said in my previous entry...call me what u want... If u guys want to believe me...go ahead..and if u guys don't wanna believe me..go ahead...only god knows...

#emo kids..in the end,decided to ton at Sunplaza Park...All dressed up for town..in the end..Sunplaza Park where we go... Nice... Bought food from S-11 in Tampines... brought it over to Sunplaza Park...ate there...playe cards there...laughed there...and I got to highlight..farted a lot there.. Almost everyone...farted...I think it's the food we bought. Played Taitee,Played Bluff and most real..played this card game called "ragam"... We laughed big time...Somehow,that freed my mind away for a while... WEnt back home this morning...around 7 plus..I got home. Slept,cuz I was kinda shagged... woke up at 2. A few more hours,to bookin' in time. Hello tekong again...

To those to read my blog,felt offended,or felt intruded..I'm sorry...but I'm speakin' out my truthful honest opinion...take it...or don't ever read my blog... And to those...who worried about me cuz of my previous entry...don't worry...I'll be fine...I'll talk..when I feel like talkin' about it...for now,Tekong is my only concentration...

"Everytime I'm out...I would spend time with u guys...in fact..since my first book out..it was u guys... I'll make it up to u guys...one whole day..from the time I book out..till the next day...deal? HOpe so...if not,then Lan Lan...it ain't my luck then..."

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors