Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

What is going on? I feel that I'm sick of everything back home...I feel as if I'm long forgotten or something... I'm just a shadow of my past now... Maybe I should stray away? Maybe I shouldn't... Book out and not tell anyone back home...and book in without informing anyone...All they know,I'm in there...They wouldn't even know I'm back home.

Everytime,I'm back home...that someone I miss....she doesn't seem to exist... And why,do I have this feeling...that our connection is no longer there...Why am I having doubts about that someone... Intuition? I miss her and yeah..maybe she does miss me too but I can't be too sure about that.. Cuz I don't have that special feelings anymore...U guys ever have that feeling...when someone special says something simple yet amazing to ya..and ur heart began to skip...u know..that kinda feeling...well..I used to have that feeling...but now a days..I don't... Who am I to say all this..maybe she meant it...Hate me all u want...forget me if u want to...cuz to me...it seems that I no longer exist in u...

I might be going out in a while...Sick or not...I"m still going out..let it be...Who cares anyways..besides my family and close friends... I know..that some of u..might hate me for typing this out...but hey...this is MY BLOG...I type out..what I wanna type out... Jerk,asshole,butthead,pathetic bastard...whatever u call me...go ahead...

Tekong's my home now,I shall forget everything here....I'm one of the men of the Island of Tekong... That's my home..and singapore's my casual visiting point... So yeah...that's what I wanna say...

Hate me,Diss Me,Badmouth Me,do whatever u wanna do to me...I don't care..I don't mind...cuz I no longer exist...

Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors