Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Sunday, January 25, 2004

Ah hoy! I'm back...yes..back from that stupid hell shit hole! I booked out on TUesday previously...and I'm bookin' in today...fucked up ain't it? It's great to be home and enjoy life as a slacked civilian once again. What do I do when I was free all this while? Well..slacked... Tuesday night..when I got home..I went to B's place...slept there...on wednesday..went out...with ND.or was it #emo kids...and I tonned there at BK century square...on thursday...went jammin' with ND and stayed the night at B's place after that... On Friday...went to play CS with the #emo kids...TWICE...In the evenin'..and at night..how cool? They're back to CS gaming I guess... Friday's slackin'..was kinda fun..lotsa people...

Yesterday...went out with my bunk mates...Fai & Aliff...got our army stuff...and after that..we split up..I went to meet up with the ND boys... S-11 at Substation Garden... Dzafir,Sofyn,B...slacked there..talked shit and went off... Meet up with tweet & Mon at the bus stop. It rained heavily...From the night before...till yesterday night...wow..How I wished..really wished that it would rain that fuckin' much when I'm in tekong..seriously..that's how I wished..."Cat 1...Cat 1" That would be a good sound...So...anyways..after meeting up with Tweet & Mon..we head down to Arab Street to have a li'l sheeha...the usual place was packed...so we head down to retro cafe... Sat down there...ordered some food and drinks.. Sat down,played some of the games they have there (Chess,Dum,Uno)..till about 2 plus...after that I went home...and when I got home..chatted with Nisya on the phone till like 5 plus in the morning...only then I slept... So okay..anyways..gotta go...take care...CHEERS!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors