Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Wednesday, December 31, 2003

Hey ho peeps...I'm back...actually...I was back yesterday...got an early book out cuz my status was Attend C... I got fever..a very high fever..and I wasn't feeling well... Checked my temperature..it was 39.1 at first...after that..it went down a li'l when I was at the Medical Centre...38.6...So I booked out early...10 plus in the mornin'...when my whole company..was suppose to book out at night..around 9:45... I felt bad..I felt as if I don't earn that book out...And most real..I missed my IMT lessons...(IMT..some marksmanship training..it's like a game but ur holding onto a real M-16 rifle...but ur shooting at some digital targets upfront)...I hope that the guys don't mind me goin' back home earlier than them...

When I got home,my head seem to be heavier than how it felt before I got home...I was shivering cuz it felt kinda cold..and I was so fuckin' dizzy....so I slept..the whole day yesterday...

My previous book out..was kinda fun...It would have been more fun if B was around... Went to the gig in Guiness Theatre...Watched Elisabelle's Tears play...they were fuckin' awesome..accept that the fact..they were a bit off....I guess they were kinda high...after drinking before their show...but they were...fantastic... Got free entry thanks to one of the malaysian bands guy... After that..we head down to Boat Quey area...well..not exactly at Boat Quey itself but the seats opposite the river... LIstening to all the different techno beats,hip hop beats and some other beats...we laughed..we had fun.. and most real...we played Truth Or Dare... That was insane! Dzafir,Sofyn,Azri,p|uGGy,D'Omar & Fidah...Before that,Khus was with us but he met his friends later at Jamz 2000... Had lots of laughter and some crazy shit...it was fun... Went back around 3 plus in the morning that day...

As for today...I ain't got any idea of what to do..I'm sick..most probably..I might not be out...but then again,with my stubborness...I might just go out... By then,everyone would get sick because of me...Buahahaha! Today's New Year's Eve...What the heck...why do people make it a big "HOO-HA" just because the number changes from 2003 to 2004... Every year..the same old shit. Everytime I make a new year's resolution...none of them was achieved...So..fuck it...If I get a li'l better...I might go out today.. let's just see how it goes...

Tomorrow's my book in day...8 pm...Wow..long book out... Well,gotta take my medicine...so..take care u guys...I'll be writing in again...Peace!

CHEERS!

"Memories of that day,simply got into my head when we were having fun...Good memories...Thanks for everything."

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors