Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Monday, December 01, 2003

Phew!~~ My days was whacked! Shagged and had lotsa fun!

Saturday - Ah...madness..the day of the outing..was so insane! hahaha.. Went out with the No Direction family plus a few others from #emo. Head out to a few houses but some houses we didn't get to take all the houses cuz we were so behind schedule. Firstly..I was late to meet the few others at Paya Lebar station..secondly...waited for some of 'em at Boon Lat station. A few joined in later with us. Altogether..there were roughly..around 20 people. It was all mad and fun! It was overall okay although we were behind schedule and there was a few detour in the plans in the middle that we had to split up into two groups..but after that..it was okay. Pictures will be uploaded in a while,so stay tune. After the whole outing...a few of us slacked at BK Century Square until about 2 plus in the mornin' and that was even crappier! hahahaha... insane stuff...Just look at the pics to get what I mean. And to all those whose houses that we visited...Thanks for everything..the food,the kuehs and the grest hospitality! Thanks once again. Lastly,I really wished that my Nina was there to join in the fun...wanted to share the madness so much with her.. but she had something to do. Perhaps next time?

Sunday - Went out with my relatives...and it was kecohrable also... My dad have all together 10 brothers and sisters..so it's like..there's uncles and aunties and my cousins..plus the cousin in laws...and everyone..It was madness! Got a lot of houses..PLUS..I have a few collection myself from the relatives... Heheheh(evil grin). After not being there to go family gathering and outing for like what? 4 years or 5 years? I've always been missin' when the whole family have this sorta gathering...My uncles and aunties was like sayin' how big I grew and how I looked different and my cousins sayin' that i'm a li'l different...hehe.. Well..people grow ey? Had lotsa laughs and lotsa fun with my cousins...Being able to catch up with things and havin' good laughs although at the first part of the trip..I was a li'l bit shy cuz u know..I've not been around and not seeing them..so it's kinda hard to start talkin' again but as we go along..things got back to how it was back then...when all of us are all so close. I have pics for the family outing too..although it ain't that much. And later at night..I went jammin' as soon as I got home from the outing... Jammin' was fine...sound was good,everything was okay...and I like the new song that we've composed.. Although it's a li'l bit confusin'...but we'll work it out.

Today - Crashed at B's place yesterday after jammin' and here I am..at home. Sleepin' at B's is like sleepin' in a hotel.. i mean..the air-con and the bed...yeah..heavenly! hahaha.. Sleepin' like mad. I'll be meetin' the rest in a while..say..about 4-ish or 5-ish. B's meetin' Sya...(Ooooo,Heheh) and later the rest will join in. Maybe,we might be catchin' a movie or somethin'. So yeah...I'm going off now cuz I wanna upload the pics.

Chiao!!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors