Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Saturday, November 29, 2003

Friday - Ah yes...a special day for that special someone! It's her birthday and guess what...it happened to fall on the same day as my brother's birthday. hehehe..What a coincidence ey? Met up with my angel around 11 plus in the mornin' and damn..i was late again...hehe..I gotta do somethin' about my punctuality. Head down to Delifrance and ate breakfast there. Then head off to some void deck in Tamp just to hang out with her and chit chat and most real,it was a Friday...hahaha...And u guys should know what Friday is all about..Friday Prayers for us Muslims... And there I was,wearin' berms and casual wear while most of them wearin' baju kurung..headin' down to the mosque to pray..God damn.i felt bad somehow. Well,pretended to be some Nepalian guy who''s studyin' here...Hehehe...whenever a "Pakcik" pass by I would speak in nepalian accent... Hahaha...nina said that i don't sound like a malay...nor a nepalian..more like a philipino...hahahaha..

Sat down at the void deck..and I showed her the gift and she was happy. Although she doesn't say it but the way I look at her admiring her gift..well...she likes it allright. It was the best moment with her. Had fun,took pics chit chatted and had some Q&A session...She's the light of my life when it's dark... I love her and only her.

Later in the evenin',head out with my family to visit my grand-aunt in Yishun. Most real,when people do visitin'...they would sit down and chat and eat up the "kuehs" and all right? What I do? Well...reached there,sat down...ate some of the kuehs (There's like 10 different kinds,so I tried each of 'em) and after that...read a CLEO magazine and it was interesting...well..it's a girl magazine...but there's one page that caught my interest... Different positions to have sex every night for this month (It was a february issue..so there was 29 days) And I read some of it..it was insane...And well...interested in some way...After readin' it,I went to sleep in one of the unoccupied room. from 6 plus..I slept all the way to 11 plus at night. how cool is that? I mean,I'm on visitin' purpose here...and there I was..sleepin'..like as if I'm stayin' the night there or somethin'. What do u expect?! My cousins ain't there so i was alone...bored...sleepin' is best! HAHAHAH...okay..enough of Friday.

Today (Saturday) - Can't wait for later on...the big outin' with the band++...there's gonna be a few other people taggin' along..and I can't wait to wear my baju kurung with the rest of the group..hehe.. It's gonna be fun i guess...Wished she could join..but i understand her situation... So yeah...Raya kebaya maya laya taya! WOOT! Okay bye?

-= Lovin' u even more as each day passes =-

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors