Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Saturday, December 06, 2003

Ah yes...insanity! hahaha..madness of the mad mad shit...What the fuck I'm sayin'? That shows..I'm outta ideas of what to type in. Either I'm lazy...or...I'm lazy still...hmm..

Many days had past..since the day I last typed in. Many things happened....My angel..got a new handphone and a new line...so now..I can contact her..and that...is awesome! I can message her when I feel like telling her how I feel..can call her up and hear her natural mornin' voice which I find..sexy.... And it's easier for me to keep in touch! WOO HOO!! Most real...can talk to her longer now than before..heheh...I'm so happy!!!!

A few days back..or was it yesterday..stayed the night at B's place with Fir...hanged out and talked crap but as usual..B knocked out first...I stayed the night up with fir...talkin' crap..compose new tunes with the guitars... And wow...we got one new song done...minus lyrics of course. Stayed the whole night up till morning! WoW! Amazing...

Slept when I got home...and today...went out again in the evenin'...to Nuwul's open house...a bunch of people was there...Fattah & his friend,Lina & Azri,Mint,IK,Dilah and a few others that I don't recognize... Food was great...had laughter here and there... Took some shot though..and it might be up...

Dil and me planned up #emo's outing for today..but it seems..a lot of them can't make it...and I'm kinda dissapointed and felt a li'l bit fucked up...I mean..last week was great..nearly 20..and this week..only a handful..about 8 of us? maybe... Some of 'em,ain't got cash..some of 'em..gotta go weddings..open house..this and that..and well...Just as my Nina can go out with me for this year's raya...everyone's ain't around. I wished she was there last week...But what the hey...small bunch..small bunch...so what? We can still have fun! Maybe it shouldn't be called #emo raya outing ey? More like..BK Slackers' outing..cuz it's like...the bunch that hangs out at BK. Well,let's just see...how it goes...They're starting off the routine by heading down to my place first. So there u go... Can't wait to go out later...Matching up with my angel...in red! WOO HOO!!

Gotta wake up early today..send Dzafir off. He's going off to Aus for a month... So the band would be on hold for a while...

:-: #emo Raya Outing :-: 12:30pm @ Paya Lebar MRT Station :-: Baju Kurung :-:

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors