Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Saturday, December 06, 2003

Looks like today's raya outing won't be fun afterall...Not only being the reason that it's less people...It's because..everything's ruined. My dream of having the chance to go out with my dearest for raya...gone. Just by one lousy call from her parents...Why must this happened? First thing I hear her mom,I put down the phone. The next thing I know,she called my home. Her mom talks to me about how I shouldn't date her just because I'm younger than her and she was sayin' about me..should only treat Nina as my sister...I mean,what fuck is that?! My brother married to my sister-in-law..who's like older than him..and my brother's friend..married to my auntie...who's younger than her! So what fuck is that? Does age really matter to her mom? It's love,when both fall in love with one another...should age be an issue? Amidst the conversation,I can hear some guy (Probably her dad) Shouting out stuff and all... I was kinda pissed hearing all that. So I voice out what I have to say,I asked her mom.."What did I ever do wrong to get all this? Why must u make it a big issue just because of our age difference?" She kept on sayin' that I somehow distracted her from her studies and all..."Tapi ni sudah jodoh cik...saya suka anak makcik" and her mom suddenly says..."Oh? Jodoh? Let me talk to ur mom...so u mean u want to marry her,is it?" In my mind..What the hell? I said fate..not wanting to get married..I mean..I would love to get married with her..but not now! I don't even have a fuckin' income! How would I support? I don't get it,seriously..I don't get it.

The phone was passed over to the guy (Once again,her dad..I think) and he was tellin' me...not to see Nina again..and I was loke..what the hell? So i said to him.."Look,don't mean to be rude..all I'm askin' is...Why be angry over such a small matter? Why are u so mad?..and he said.."Cik tak suka awak...awak kuranghajar." I mean..all I'm askin' was that?! And yeah,I raised my voice a li'l just because he raised his voice..first! After that..i said..."I don't mean to be rude"
He was saying about settling this...and he said he wants to meet me..the last time I got a phone call from that guy (maybe her dad,cuz I asked Nina,she said that her dad wouldn't be like that),He threatened me...He said..if I were to see her again...I'll get a bump on my head or something... WHY?! WHY MUST THIS HAPPENED?!?!

Just as I thought I found someone...well,I did...she loves me..and I love her...and we're new in this relationship..but something had to happen..why? Why must it always be that way?! When something goes smooth..shit happens?! WHY?! God..please..why?! Challenges in life..that I know.. But it hurts... So bad...

Called Irma right after the conversation...just needed to talk to someone..and Irma popped up in my head... I fuckin' cried after the conversation I had...Why must it be today?! Thanks irma for being there...

Raya outing...won't be like how I imagined yesterday...all nice and warm especially with ur loved one...looks like,the imagination..changed eh? Let's just hope...she would be there....

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors