Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Sunday, December 07, 2003

Hey...how's everybody's doin'? I'm sure u guys are fine...and i'm sure some of u are not. Yesterday's outing,wasn't as great as how I would imagined it would be. Wasn't as happy and bubbly like how I am always. Started off the day...with that phone call I wrote about yesterday and I think,typing in that entry..was a mistake or something... Half of the raya outing,I was thinkin' of how she is and I'm worried of what's to become...

Heading to IK's place...received a call from her uncle which was cool cuz he totally speak in a nice way so I did the same. I was told not to bother her again...After that call,I don't know what to do and I was downed...again. It's funny how phone calls can change someone's feelings...just like that...a simple phone call can either make u feel good,happy or great...or it's the other way around,sad,angry,lost... The outing continues,and things was a li'l bit better cuz of the group,they crack up jokes and somehow distracted me from these thoughts for a while. While in Sammy's place the thoughts came back,thinking of what is to become of us.

As soon as we left Sammy's place..waiting for the bus at the bus-stop...Nina called me up. I was happy to hear her voice after the whole day of not hearing it...I was relieved. The next thing I got...was sad news... A news that she never meant to tell me..it's because..she have to. She was askin' me to let her go....I don't want to,she doesn't want to either...but she just had to. Since she entered my life,she had made my days pass with smiles stuck on my face. Thinking about her just makes me smile and be happy... As much as I don't want to let her go...I have no choice,I have to... I broke down,after what she told me. I sit away from the group for a while and cried in silence,I don't know what else to do,I have no choice...

Head down to Rab's place with those thoughts in my head...couldn't smile a li'l even though Dil,Sammy & IK was laughin' and crackin' up jokes that I..would usually laugh to... The guys wanted to jam after Rabia's place...so I decided to follow,maybe it would get it off my head...It did,jammed some stuff....put out the thoughts for a while... After jamming...it came back...Why?

Didn't went home last night...from 12 plus in the afternoon..till 1 plus today... From raya outing to jamming to staying the night at Suhayl's place.

"Will there ever be a chance for us to be together again? I know u still love me cuz I believe in u and I,for one...love u with all my heart. Please....please don't be a stranger,knowing u,being with u changed my normal boring days into days which I always look forward to. I want u to know...that in my heart,I'm still loving u....I love you,Nina Sarina. U'll always be that special angel given to me by god."

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors