Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Friday, December 12, 2003

Hey A...whoever u are..thanks for the tag...I suck and I'm ugly?? hmm...Yeah..I agree..I suck..I suck in everything..and I AM ugly...but it doesn't bother u right? So why say out? Whatever it is...I agree with ya.

Anyways, today's my last day as a civilian before I transform into a soldier... I'm at B's place right now where I type out my last few blog. Waitin' for Tweet to come back cuz he sent Mon to work. He's going to shave off my hair for me...Nice...And B went for a run...keepin' fit ey? I'll be hangin' out with the bunch and gonna have fun before I go in.

About me & Nina...we're done for...as a couple that is but we sure ain't done as a friend. Glad I didn't lose her even as a friend. I gotta agree with her that we might not go anywhere even if we're together. I gotta learn to accept the fact that...it's impossible and I gotta learn to let go of things. All good things,do come to an end some day. It's nobody's fault that this happened...It just happened. If it was meant to be,someday...she would come back but for now...friends it is. Somehow, this is like how me & p|uGGY was... I'm sure I'll be okay...for now, like what a few of my friends said...keep my mind on NS. I'm sure gonna miss her and I'm sure I'm going to miss everyone else that I've been hangin' out with. Bye bye freedom... Hello authority.

I'll make sure I have fun with the bunch later on... Shit! I still got a few more items to get...God damn it! Toiletries (however u spell out that word) and some stuff... And damn,gotta wear briefs...instead of boxers. Been wearin' boxers all these while! After hangin' lose for some time...having that "Someone-Is-Cupping-Ur-Balls" feeling would feel weird,but it's for my own good I guess. Gotta buy those later...if I have enough money..

Allright peeps,I guess that this might be my last entry before I type in again...in 2 or 3 weeks time. Gonna miss u guys...and to those who had been there for me in anyway...I'd like to say thanks again.

"Chalet" Tekong...HERE I COME!!!

"Anda telah menangi ticket pelancongan ke PULAU...TEKONG!! Untuk selama dua minggu. Anda akan menikmati pemandangan laut dan juga pantai Changi dari bilik mewah anda di Chalet Tekong. Makanan & minuman akan disediakan pada tiap tiap waktu makan. Bukan itu sahaja, anda juga boleh menikmati "Health Fitness" oleh instructor instructor terhandal di sana. Tidak perlu bimbang mengenai wang kerana...semuanya di situ...FOC!!! Tahniah!"

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors