Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Thursday, December 11, 2003

I'm so happy!!! Was not at the beginning of the day! But I am now...Get to talk to her and all... It was all a misunderstanding...and I remember what Shammie said before...Blogs...can destroy friendships or relationships...Which is..true...

To all of u who reads my blog...It ain't Nina's fault...It all boils back down to me! I just realized that when we were talkin' to one another. I put in things without thinking...and she became the victim... Please...don't see her as the guilty one..I am. But anyways..that's besides the point here! The main thing is...that she made my day just now.. Talkin' to her was something I couldn't describe!

We laughed,we talk..we talked crap...and simply..be happy... She totally changed the whole day into something I'm happy about! I'm back to normal! The cure is here...she is the cure! I learnt something...she thought me...Do not..assume things! Never...

One more day peeps...NS WILL SOON BE HERE!! Oh wait...I WILL B IN NS...hmm...whatever..TEKONG! HERE I COME!! hahahaha....So yeah..one more day to slack and get my things and to pack up my bag..hahaha....last minute shithead..that's me...Tomorrow..SHAVED HEAD!!! WOO HOO!!! I'm going to shave my head before going in...

.:: I'm still loving u...always had been...and I know u do...My feelings was right!! I LOVE YOU!!! ::.

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors