Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Damn..it's nice to be home again...although that it had only been...almost two weeks but being in there..(Tekong)...a day...can be like 2 years... start off the day in the morning..5:45...bla bla bla..do this..do that...training..excercise...when ur all tired and stuff..lookin' up in the sky..thinkin' it's like 3 or 4 plus in the afternoon but when I look at the clock..it reads "10:42am"...it's like..fuckin' hell...time goes...so fuckin' slow in there. When I first came in,I know no one in there...well.except for some..even that...they're not in the same platoon as I am. Lost and not knowing of what to do,I follow the instructions given. Got my platoon,got my company...and lastly..my section...

Echo Company (Easy Company,hehe),Platoon 1... Section 4.. Got my bunk,got to know the guys..and fuckin' hell..most of my bunkmates..are jokers...non stop laughin'... Even at lights off...the laughin' continues... WIthin 3 days..we're like brothers..from strangers to brothers... Showing signs of care,unity.. Takin' care of one another when one fails..or have no motivation. It's great,great to be there...somehow.

1st night,I slept like a pig,I don't know why...maybe I'm used to being away from home...hehe..But about four days later I began to miss home...Missed my slackin' days...missed the guys at home... Althought it's only a small distance across the sea...it sure does feel as if I'm far away from home. Each night...I thought of everyone,my band..my family..pluggy...irma..#emo kids and most of the time..I thought about Nina. It's been some time since I last hear from her... Missing her the most. I drew somethin' in my notebook during my weapon handling lecture...I drew some sort of a graffiti artwork spelling out her full name and beside it..the back half of a vespa... Cuz,the vespa,reminds me of her. I hope she's doing fine,I hope she do think about me...Maybe she is thinking of me..it's just that I don't know...

MOst of the time,at night,I would just lay there on the bed..thinking of the times I had with the boys and sometimes..I laughed alone...DIlah,Sammy,Fad,Inn,Ik,Suhayl....THe usual bunch whom I hangout with when it comes to #emo kids... But like what Azri told...Tekong is tekong and Singapore is Singapore...don't bring ur Singapore problems into Tekong..simply focus on what ur suppose to do in tekong that's what I did and somehow...it keeps my mind off things for a while...

There's lots of tales to tell,although it's like a 1 week experience in there... but I'm feeling lazy to type it out. To everyone who's reading this...I miss u guys! And I simply wished...that I would stay a slacker all day..without havin' to go to NS...*sigh*...

Once again, to Shammie...Happy Birthday! Ur 17 now! HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAMMIE!!

Take care...I shall type in again...someday...

P.S. I'm missing u,it seems that we're drifting apart...I still love u...

"Left..your left..your
left right...ECHO!!...left right...PLATOON 1!!...left right...WARRIORS!"

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors