Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Monday, November 03, 2003

*** Topic is '* falkirk (~TornApart@cm116.omega98.maxonline.com.sg) Quit (Quit (Out by sixteen or dead in this scene... Together forever..Bernard Loves Hezwan...))'
*** Set by Muse on Mon Nov 03 00:54:54

What...the...FUCK?! <-- That was my first reaction when I read the first part of that quit message..."Bernard Loves Hezwan'..Heheh..and I guess it...That's right...Muse...and that would be..Dil...It was madness..first thing I know..i was normal..and when I enter the IRC...I'm a fag...Madness of the insanitos Baditos.

Ain't got much to say for yesterday. Hybernate as usual in the afternoon..and had a good phone conversation with my baby... We had a good laugh and some crappy talks (most of it,by me...hehe) and it was nice... Hearing her voice and hearing her laugh...really made my whole day! She ends her exams next week...meaning..that I can see her again! That is...if her knee recovers. She'll be takin' her exams later on...I wished for her to do well cuz she's been studyin' so hard...Good luck baby! Love ya lots!

In the evening,hanged out with No Direction at Mackers (McDonald's) at my place (Haig Road). B,Tweet and Sofyn...we hanged out for a while..And soon after that short hangin' out session,went to the bazaar in Geylang,in search for Dzafir... He's workin'! He's workin' at some stall sellin' clocks,crackers and stuff like that.. It was mad...Wan from Plucky was there too...And dzafir was shoutin' out stuff..trying to make sales... Ngast! After that small visit...we bought ourselves burgers...from Ramly's..and ate it at KFC...(how nice?Buy outside food but eat it in KFC,AWESOME!) Chatted,Discussed and crap around...till 11 plus,that's when everybody...sets off for home.

Ain't got anythin' else to say cuz my eyes are draggin' down...it's on somekind of "automatic shutdown" mode or somethin'... Allright folks...for those of u who tagged my board...THANK U VERY NICE! And to those who keeps on comin' in to read my crappy life episodes..continue doin' so..cuz there might be more to come...so stay on blog readers! HUERGH!

Final Words: Have A Good One!

CHEERS!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors