Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Thursday, November 06, 2003

Thursday...it's the fourth day of the week....GOD DAMN! Time is flyin' so fast,only a few more weeks till Tekong. I'm tryin' to enjoy as much as I can before I head down there. Right now,listenin' to Saosin...Seven Years...first song I fell in love..Thanks to IK's site the other time. Went for my eye check up yesterday and I guess,it's my final check up which means,no need for a comeback at the Eye Centre. Gonna miss the people there. I really wished I could thank the doc,cuz she really took care of me,if it wasn't for her...I would have gone blind. Really nice doctor...She said that my eyes are doin' good and there's no need for me to visit there,ever again. Madness...

Get to hear my baby yesterday afternoon. Or was it the day before? I ain't sure,lost track of everythin'... She's finishin' her papers real soon... On that day,if I meet her...I'll make sure I spend my time with her. Baby,missin' u everyday...missin' u more as each day pass...Take care sugar...Do call me ya?

The first person I hear today,was Bernard and boy...does he sound active. He gets to book out and he was askin' me to watch a movie...(Bernard loves watchin' movies,especially this period when he's in the army,he's missin' the movies...)So yeah,I'll watch with him. Later in the evenin'...It's No Direction's jammin' session at Carudi's. I'll be breakin' fast outside today. Meetin' the rest of the boys and girls in City Hall. Let's see how it goes...

We have a new member in the No Direction Family (Whoa,that sounded as if we're in some kind of a Mafia Family or something)...IK,he's our new member. He's our newly appointed Web & CD Layout Designer. He's part of the crew now. Wow...imaginary crew that is...hehehe...It exist,but not officially... That's how I see it. Just for the fun of it,let me explain the crew:-

No Direction Crew:- The ND Boys (Me,B,Tweet,Fir)
Yan (Soundman)
Dilah (Sound Advisor/"Critic")
p|uGGy (Photographer)
I.K (Photographer/Designer)


No Direction Family:- NiNa
Mon
Sofyn
Nora
Sammy
Mint
Jessie
Losing Streak Kids
First Chapter

Okay...I have no idea why I'm sayin' this...hahaha..just for fun...Well,that's how I see things,I ain't sure of what would the rest of the ND Boys would say. But that's how I see them as...Anyways,that's it for this entry,I'm outta here... Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors