Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Friday, October 31, 2003

Boo YAh! GoD DAmn! It'S A FrEAkin' FriDay AlreADy! WoW! Today's Halloween...A year ago,something happened on this date...Somethin' that I'll always remember. Memories that sink in on me whenever today's date rises.I'll always remember it as...The night of Halloween. Bargh! Don't wanna talk about it.

Today's the 5th day of fasting...managed to pull through...three days..wasted two...But there's still more to come...HOA! What did I do the whole day today? hmm..Let's see..I fight my way through my dream to wake up...did some "excercise" (which is the getting up part)...and then off to the comp...God,I'm hybernating and the comp's like my best companion for now. Why do I always hybernate during the fasting month? It's madnes I tell ya! Every single year...Hybernation's my best friend. Like a bear in his caves...Watched a li'l bit of "Band Of Brothers" with my brother...Watched only three episodes..."Curahee","Days Of Days" & "Carentan"...Still have lots to watch! My stomache's grumbling but I'll survive. Just a few more hours to "buka" time....

I'm missing my baby again...Get to talk to her yesterday and got to learnt that her exams' next week,so,she'll be busy studying for this week. That I understand...But seriously,missing her so badly that if I meet her one day when she's free...I'll make sure that I'll hug her like a bear missing his cub...Well,i understand,she's busy studying and havin' exams and all..it's okay...And I hope that she's doing better just wished I could be there but then again..I ain't and I can't... Honey,hope ur getting better and don't study too hard aight? Study smart...Good luck for ur exams and may u do well in it.

As for yesterday...I went slackin' alone around my area...Just took some walks,smokin' away my Luckies and sat down at some spot. There I was sittin' alone,listenin' to Craig's Brother on my MD and the next thing I know,this guy approach me...Shooked my hand and saying in malay..."U just break fast? Mind if I join ya?" Well,I replied..."Go ahead"...So he sat down across where I'm sittin' and he started talkin'. He's this 40 year old dude,some kind of an "old veteran" of Haig Road or somethin'. He was talkin' to me about the boys...gettin' picked up by the cops and straight into lock-up...He was sayin' about his younger days where the boys fight with another group of kids from another area. U know,how this gangsterism system works...Area fighting area for god knows what cause?! I was merely entertaining him all I did was.."yeah..ur right..yeah.great..okay I'll do that.." U know..those simple replys... At first,he was intimidating..but then..slowly got a li'l comfy.. He was tellin' me to be careful when I'm alone..especially the area where I was sittin'...It ain't comin' from my side..it's the far end of Haig Road... I know myself..that the far end area...are where the "kids" hang out... So,that's why I don't hang around them anymore...Don't wanna get mistaken to be one of them and get hit in the face or stab in the back for nothing... So after the talks about him and the old Haig Road and the army and NS and bla bla bla...I told him halfway..."I'm sorry but I have to leave..it was nice talkin' to ya...Take care now.." And so,picked up my stuff and went away...In my head,I was like.."What the hell was that guy doing with me,I just wanna be alone" but heck,he was some strange company...it was okay...

Aight...that's it for my "bad-case-of-life" Entries....Take care now!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The film stars Judy Garland, Ray Bolger, Jack Haley, Bert Lahr and Frank Morgan, with Billie Burke, Margaret Hamilton, Charles Grapewin, Clara Blandick and the Singer Midgets as the Munchkins. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry Bags[/url] With so many advantages over metal braces, it feels fine spending a few more dollars. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose[/url] Auijqwgpn
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora bracelets[/url] Skuqhookw [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose outlet toronto[/url] zxyuojdsw

Speak To Me

Total Visitors