Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Friday, November 14, 2003

New pics are up! The World War II Toys are some of the toys that survived in my home while it's still in full contact... As in..everything is in place...Some of 'em..are unlucky..the casualties of war. These toys belongs to my bro...when he was young. So it's about 23 or 24 years old..they existed before I was even born! Cool toys! And there's new pics of me and the boys of #emo hangin' out and the jammin' session with First Chapter...

The thing about me and Nina...we're okay...And she called me...WOO HOO!! missed her so much! She had some stuff in her mind..so that's the reason why she can't call but all of that..has been cleared out. I'm meeting B in a while..to get our "baju kurung"... Then maybe hang out. My girl might be joining us this evening...Hopefully she will..cuz she have to go for some family dinner..and u know how it's like..eat..chit chat...makciks and pakciks..talk here talk there..hard to get out? Somethin' like that..So she ain't promising. around 9 pm...I'm meeting the boys to have some LAN gaming sessions...So..yeah...that's about it...

Sorry folks but I'm feelin' kinda lazy to type in...take care aight? till then..FAREWELL!

CHEERS!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors