Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Somethin's botherin' me and I have yet to find out the reason why. Not been feelin' good, thoughts runnin' through my mind. Have this "Things-Gone-Wrong" feelin'... Time will tell..

I've been stayin' home just now...and got out of the house at night to hang out at my void deck alone. I just needed the outside air. Sat down, listen to the songs in my MD as my mind boggled itself with thoughts... Smoke three sticks of cigarettes and went back up... And here I am,at home...again.

Went out with the boys on Tuesday...No Direction plus Sofyn and Jessie. Hanged out,talked crap..discussed about our CD layout and stuff with IK... Break fast together near my place...

Got a call earlier yesterday from Nina... But I was sleepin'! Always missin' her calls...because of my stupid sleepin' behaviour. She left me a message sayin' that she was in World Trade headin' off to Bintan or somethin' like that... And she said that she would call me back... I waited....waited...and waited...still have no calls. I need to find a day where she would be free...cuz I really need to talk to her and let things out on how I feel. Ain't got a clue...ain't...got a clue...

Whatever it is...I'm still hangin' on and my feelings is still strong for her... But,let's see how it goes...

Later on in the day,I'll be going out with the guys to Swee Lee...To check out some stuff. And later in the evenin'..I'll be jammin' with First Chapter... It's been a long time...

I have to cut this one short cuz I ain't got the mood to type out anything...cuz I'm feelin' empty for now...Take care my fellow bloggers!

Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors