Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Thursday, November 20, 2003

[ Music Blasting: American Football - Summer Ends ] [ Mood :-: Empty ]

Hey peeps...I know u guys must be wonderin'...where have I been? Well...it's like as if I'm dead inside. I don't know,it's like I feel as if,I have no life at all. My home,my family,my band,my girl...Thoughts everywhere...although they ain't that stressful but to me...it's makin' me empty. What I do everytime? I know I said that I hybernate durin' puasa...well..kinda true...other than that,I would go jamming...slackin'..or stay home sleepin'.. But one thing that I will always do without fail...missing that someone. Maybe it's kind of a down side for us at this moment. I'm hangin' on... No matter what...I'm hangin' on.

Her calls or messages these days...is like as if I'm a pirate who found his treasure...and really keep it safe and close to him...Every single call from her really really meant a lot to me. Cuz it's like,once in a while I get that. I guess that it will only be for now...Hey,who says that the sea is always calm huh? But I'm sure it will be okay after all of this... I really miss her,I miss her so much that I have visions of her sometimes...Thinking the girl in front of me is her when the real fact...it's not.

I've been hangin' out the past few days...Keepin' my mind off things most of the time. Hanged out with the band..hanged out with the boys of #emo... Just to keep mind off things at home.

Raya's comin' up and I still ain't got a Baju Kurung! It's only a week to go. God damn! Bernard got his shirt already...a nice..grey-ish /black-ish colour...Looks good on him and he got it for a cheap price of $19.90. That's insane! But too bad for me,there ain't a size...Why? WHY MUST THESE TAILORS...Make it small?! And the biggest size is like XL...and that size can't even fit me. Remember guys...being big has it disadvantages..and THIS..is one of 'em...Clothes. I'll be going out later on to meet up with Dil and Sammy. We're stayin' the night at Suhayl's place. WOO HOO!! His place is like...awesome. And one more thing..Suhayl's a damn good host.

Allright peeps..that's it for today...I'll right in..whenever I have thoughts..or simply,just wanna voice out. NS's comin' soon! By then,u guys will be seeing less of me...

HOA!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors