Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Sunday, October 12, 2003

Yesterday,while on B's bed and he was fast asleep..and I mean,fast asleep. Guessed that he was tired... I couldn't sleep. Rain poured down,and it wasn't any rain,it was one of those thunderous rain. Thunder keeps sounding off and it sounded as if we're in war or something...That's when my mind start thinking back of everything...it was nice,lying there on the bed thinking away about the past... Rain always associate with my relationships.

Thinking back of the girls that I was with....And I realise..all of 'em,I have different things to say about. (This is getting kinda lame but what the heck,just wanna share my thoughts with u guys)

Ainun (First ex,three years relationship) - When I was with her,she was like...the best ever. She's smart,funny,creative,pretty and what's best at that time...My mom loves her a lot even til today,she keeps askin' me..."How's Ainun doing? i miss that girl..." And she keeps going on about me being stupid not to be with her and saying that she doesn't want to be friends with me because I"m like this...bla bla bla...See,my mom loves her a lot! And she's someone that I'll never forget...I mean,who would? After being three years with her and having fond memories of her... But my views of her changed since that call I made days back...She became more...like a snob. Maybe it was her "I'm-in-university-and-ur-not" status. Somehow,she disgusted me...Whatever happen to that old Ainun(I think I've said this before).Whatever it is,I just wish the best of luck to her and hopefully she finds that "RICH & HANDSOME" guy of hers...

p|uGGy (Friend to girlfriend to Best Friend,3 years of knowing her) - Now,pluggy...she's my favourite as u guys might know by now. She's mad,funny,crappy(like me) and loved by many. Three years ago,met her at the show in NUS when MSC played together with Plain Sunset and other bands...wasn't that close with her at first but as time goes by I began to grow liking her. And a year after that,we became couples...a mad couple I must say. She's different,she's fun,she's loud and she's cool. That's how I see her...She's that person u can turn to if u need someone to listen,she cares..a lot and I like that. After a few months with her,things didn't work out and we decided to be friends... I know that,many would say that once ur a couple and u break up,it's hard for u to be friends again and I'm proud to say that we somehow,prove those people,wrong(e.g. Ainun,who thinks that ex's...shouldn't talk to each other once they break up). And now,Pluggy became my best friend..a buddy who I can turn to or hang out with even if she's with her guy and i don't mind that. She was that person who gave me that confidence and believes in my band,she was there,for most of the shows that we played in. I treasure her,the most...cuz she was really someone special that was given to me by god in my life. I've lost her once,as my special someone...I never want to lose her,again...as a friend.

Shammie (Known her for almost a year now,went on two dates with her) - Shammie....a girl that sometimes can be weird,not in a bad way but a good way. Shammie can be mad too when it comes to that mood of hers and she is crappy at times but sometimes,she can have this li'l mood swings and that's when u don't wanna mess with her. We got closer when our relationship got a li'l stronger and she was there (callin' me on my handphone everytime to check up on me) when No Direction was constructing the studio at B's place...The whole period we took to make that studio,she called me,without fail,every single day to check up on me and to chat up. I'll never forget that...Overall,she's a nice girl but sometimes,she's a li'l bit paranoid but other than that,she's nice. We would have been together today but I blew that opportunity by saying that I still love pluggy... A mistake that I've made and totally brought her down. I was stupid to say that but it has pass,nothing i can do. She might have found someone new and me for one,sorta found someone. Now a days,we ain't close like how we were before...I'm busy with my stuff and she's busy with hers...so it's kinda hard. We only chat...sometimes on MSN. Even I went out with her for two dates,I'll always remember those two mad rainy days...

Sabrina (girl I met and dated mid this year) - Don't wanna talk about her...

Surya (A passer-by in my life whom i once loved) - Surya...hmm...she's another crappy fun kinda girl and she's creative in arts...Talented. Went out on a few movie dates with her and we sorta love each other. She's a sweet sweet girl with that don't-give-a-damn attitude...cool! We were getting somewhere in the relationship but in the end...we both decided,not to be with one another cuz of our "differences"...She's into hip hop and RnB while I'm into this emo,punk rock kinda scene...and she's singing that..I'm singing this..u guys know..that kinda thing...So in the end,we decided..to just be friends. We grew apart after that decision...didn't talk much to each other no more...She's in her world and I'm in mine...

There u have it...the history of what i think of the girls I dated (in the first place,why am I telling u guys this? Well...just felt like sharing) And as I said..rain..has it's place in every one of those relationship..especially to pluggy and Shammie...Whatever it is,everyone I listed...I'll treasure them in one way or another...Always,cuz they were once,a part of my life...

Currently...interested in this girl Nina but I'm takin' it slowly...Starting off as friends,first...See how it goes!

Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors