Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Sunday, October 12, 2003

Hey ho peeps! Thanks for tagging in...It's kinda cool havin' this taggin' thing. U sorta,communicate and stuff... Just got back from home since yesterday afternoon... Stayed the night at B's place and then went out to town in the afternoon to see SS9 and Plan 2 Fool at Esplanade Park...Met up with few people there... SS9 boys,P2F kids...Inn,Hafiz,Fan,Nuwul and a few bunch other people. After the few bands played,we went down to Davis cuz B wanted to get some guitar strings,along the way,saw Wan(dil's bro). After Davis,met Fattah in City Hall then we set off to HMV...Did some CD searching and some sampling of the CDs...after HMV,went to Borders,did the same thing,CD sampling and all...After that,Simpang Bedok,had Milo Dinosaur and god damn,miss that Big 'ol Milo Dino...sat down,talk about stuff.chit chat..and then went back home... (U guys notice that I typed out in a crappy form...yes..crappy form..WoW!...) Whatever BIGguy! Hahahaha...

Nina called me in the early afternoon just now and I was fuckin' happy to hear her voice! She was leaving for KL to celebrate her friend's birthday or something... We talked for a while but I was distracted by the show me and B was watching (Sum Of All Fears)... And she was sorta busy with her packin' and stuff... so we cut it short. At least I get to hear her voice! That was nice... While I was in town,she called to tell me that she reached KL already and that was sweet of her! Talked to her a bit till she had to go. She'll be back on Monday...can't wait...I'm missing her already...

That's all i have for today...

Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors