Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Sunday, October 12, 2003

Phew! I did a li'l bit of minor changes in here... Almost screwed my whole page! Nina surprised me today! She was back! She told me it was tomorrow..but then she had to go back early..cuz it was last minute or something that she knew about a test happenin' in school tomorrow. I was happy to hear her voice! Dead happy! And she told me that she bought me something from KL...That's sweet of her! Well,I told her that I would be done doing my blog by 10 but then it got me pinned down till 11 plus..which is now... Hope she's still free to talk to me...

I didn't go out the whole day today..and it surprised many,cuz I ain't the type who stay home...U know what I mean,I'm like out almost 24/7. Well,I've not been home for the past two days..so gotta be a li'l "angel" for today...U know,just put up a mask,a small mini act on so called...stage...Pretending to be all good. By tomorrow,I'm back to my routine...Out of the house I go! heheh... Aight,Gonna wait for my sweet angel to call...

Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors