Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Saturday, October 18, 2003

Wow,the Friday never went as boring as ever. I was at home the whole fuckin' day. Suppose to go out and get "Calls Of Duty" but the guy at Tecdrome said that the stock shipment changed date,it's comin' in near the end of this month,so once again,I'm held back to get that game. My baby called in the afternoon and she sounded tired and all cuz she didn't have enough sleep,poor baby and once again,she didn't ride. She went to bugis with her friends and while she was talkin' to me I heard the train closing door beeping sound. I was really happy to hear her...hope she enjoyed her day in town area. I guess that's the way she de-stress herself...shopping...hehehe,madness it is but if that's the way she de-stress..by all means... wanted to talk to her in the evening but end up not doing it. Wanted to call her home but didn't want to disturb her mom. But it's okay,there's always later...in the morning or afternoon,she will call me... I'm anticipating for that.

Bernard called me up in the morning just now (Friday) that he's stayin' in camp (to pay off his confinements) for two days (Friday & Saturday). So we didn't jam...he'll be comin' out on Sunday early,so there...looks like we'll be jammin' on that day.

All right guys,this is it for today,another entry later on...Farewell...

Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors