Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Thursday, October 16, 2003

Hey ho! What's up peeps? Status on my Diarrhoea...doing better,stomache ain't on auto mode no more...Now,I can control..so no pants wasted yesterday. as for my so called "fever" it went away yesterday... Today,feelin' okay.

My dearest called me up just now...glad to hear her...some bad things had happened and that's fucked up. Some girl accused her of stealing ideas on her project..when my girl and that "Cina bukit" girl are doing on a totally different topics. i mean,logically...how can u rip off an idea when ur doing two different topics? That girl's bein' immature. Anyways,baby,just take it easy aight? U did the right thing,being cool about it...and being nice..that is all that matters...she's the one that's being a bitch. Just take it easy dear...

She might be meeting me in the evening,that is...if her meeting ends early. I hope she can. Anyways,the gig's comin' up...real soon. It's next week and us,No Direction...havin' a slight problem. B might not be able to book out... but he's doing his best to make sure we play. So B...my bro..YEAH! He might or might not be able to book out tomorrow and we're havin' that gig meeting at City Hall,to finalize stuff. So yeah,today...ain't a big event day..nothin' much is happening...

Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors