Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Saturday, October 18, 2003

Mornin' peeps! I woke up quite early today...9+ and that's my normal time except that for this past few days,I've been wakin' up late. Currently,I'm like half naked...only in my boxers (Don't even try to imagine,I ain't sexy and I'm fat...so instead of six packs,u'll see six fats). Okay,what the hell was that for? I don't know,simply want to say it out. I'm going to start progressing on the band's page once I'm done surfing and blogging. One more thing,if u guys wondering,what's playing right now on my blogspot? Look to ur left,read up "MUSIC BLASTING"...There,u'll see the band's name and their song...

I'm still waiting for my angel to call...Maybe she's in school or something. Didn't know anything cuz I didn't hear from her yesterday night. I'm totally like anticipating for this Monday,she say that she'll be going out with me...(WOOPEEDOO!!!) but seriously,I still have no idea on where to go...Gotta cook up a plan pretty soon. NgAsT!

Today,is a Saturday...and my normal routine would be...meeting up with the boys,go jammin' then hang out..and then go back to B's place and stay the night there. That's what I always do on Saturdays but now since B can't book out...I don't know what to do. I'm sure there'll be some last minute spontanious kinda plan.

Anyways guys,take care cuz I'm outta here!

Offheidesen!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors