Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Wow...it's so fast,time flies huh? It's a Wednesday already... I woke up around 12 plus cuz I sorta didn't sleep yesterday. Watched almost the whole series of "Band Of Brothers" but I sorta skipped some of the parts. I'm gonna have the real session today with my brother.(I know,I know,it's like what I did in B's place,watching DVD) So yeah,I've watched "Band Of Brothers" like god knows how many times but I still love it. Cuz it's a friggin' awesome show.

It's been two days... Well,yesterday,didn't get a message or a phonecall from her. I'm starting to miss her,real bad! I wished we could see each other or something... If only I had a teleport or better say,if only that thing existed...Wouldn't it be easier? Everytime she message me,something will surely go wrong..it's either there's something wrong with the comp or something wrong with the server..cuz everytime she message...the session would end. She never told me but I'm guessing... I wished i could see her and hug that li'l angel of mine. *sigh*. I guess that now,I'll just have to wait...

Two days had passed since the first day of fasting...And now we're set on the third and Geylang's already packin' up with people and i don't like that. Although many would say,"Why the hell not? It's fun to be in Geylang." I know,there's people..or whenever u go there..ur bound to meet people that u have not met for god knows how long... It's like a so called..."Mini-Reunion-Place" for everyone. And I live like what...a god damn 5 mins walk from the bazaar. It's so near to my place but yet,I ain't going even if u were to give me a million bucks. Another thing I hate,there's many of those...M&Ms...Mats & Minahs. Mats with those tattoos or mat's with those "flood" pants (paddlepushers of course) or mats who's lookin',extremely,I repeat,EXTREMELY STUPID! And those minahs...with their 2cm "thick" make ups...lookin' all slutty and cheap even in front of those "makciks" and trying to look pretty even if they're not. And some,the FAT minahs...they wear one of those tight,revealing clothes like tank tops or tube...I mean...uergh! It's horrifying. And there are those minahs who's the grade B minahs...Dress almost a bit like those Grade A minahs..but a li'l less skimpy and their make ups..ain't that thick. And there's the Grade C minahs (Those who are below 13)It's like,they dress up like their Minah Sisters but the only thing...They tried...I say it again,they tried to "pump" up their chest to look big..by stuffing in tissues or something. So that's one of the reasons on why,I don't go down to Geylang. I'd only come down to get burgers or "deng deng"...

Okay,I now officially,not know of what to type... So,once again,I bid u farewell! Stay tune 'fans"!

P/S(plain sunset?): Nina baby,i love you!! If ur reading this,i just want u to know how bad I'm missin' u.....VERY BAD! hehehe. Do call me ya? Cuz I have no way of contacting ya...

Another P/S : Hey,u guys who's reading,my pics are up if u guys didn't know..u can check it out,if there's no link,it means there's something wrong with my link site... Try again later or somethin'.

Cheers!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors