Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Monday, October 27, 2003

Wow Wee!! It's a Monday! And it's the first day of the fasting month! Amazing isn't it? Slept at around 12 plus in the mornin' yesterday and didn't wake up at all for "Sahur"... But I guess it's okay,A big man like me...can last till night...so no worries! To all u guys and girls out there...Happy Fasting! U'll get ur reward at the end of the month...RAYA! And one more thing....to everyone that's reading this blog and to those who turn up for the L2R3 gig....Thanks for comin'! Thanks for supporting the local scene and also,those who stayed for No Direction's set...I would like to say thanks! Thanks a million cuz it meant a lot to us! Without u guys,it wouldn't be a great set!

I miss my baby and I don't know how she's doin'...Last I heard from her was yesterday. She called me up when she was meetin' her dad or something. Glad to hear her voice...And I'm really lookin' forward to hear her again or at least a message. I know she's hard to reach...Darn... All I have to do is wait. I would call her on her mom's phone...but now...I don't dare to. Baby,i miss u lots! Love u baby and make sure u take those medications aight? Do call me...

Allright folks,I'm in a middle of this mad game on MSN with Irma...Peace!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors