Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Woot! It's buka time!! Woo hoo!! Had my "Qurma" and its works...And guess what?!?!?! MY NINA CALLED!! WOO HOO!!!! So happy! Get to hear her...she's still in pain but somehow,she says that it's getting better...She was lending her bike to her friend and she said that she would lend it to me but then...I don't know how to ride a bike...so that's the thing...Even so,I would willie on that bike..hehe. Whatever it is,I'm thankful that my baby's okay and glad that's she's doing allright...accept that she have to stay home and all. Get to talk to my girl for a while...WOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy GiLER!!!

Allright,that's all I wanna say...back to my "buka-ing" session...PEACE!

BREAK FAST!! CHEERS!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors