Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Sunday, October 26, 2003

Wow! It's been two days since I've last blogged....MADNESS!! Well,here I am and guess what? Thursday wasn't the only day that I stayed the night out... I stayed at B's place for both Friday and Saturday night... Heheh..

I miss my baby,she met with an accident on the road and she's having a dislocated knee and now it's sorta swollen. I wished I could visit her but I can't...well,for some reasons... I was so god damn worried when she didn't message me on friday...which she did..later that evening..and then on saturday..she didn't message..till afternoon..so i'm glad...But it seems like it's not enough..I MISS HER!!! I pray for her to get better soon... I wish i could accompany her and be her personal entertainer or something. Honey,if ur reading this...have lotsa rest,ya? Get well soon cuz I'm lookin' forward to see ya! And about the show,no worries okay? There's always other shows that my band might play in and u can see my band play...The main thing is,rest...

Talkin' about the gig,License To Revolution 3 sets off yesterday...It was a fun gig! Lotsa familiar faces...and lotsa friends...The whole big bunch of us was sittin' and taking up the space on the side...it was madness. "Mom" was there and Dilah and Fattah was there too along with Nora... These are some of the old peers that used to go gigs together who says that they can't be bothered with the gig these days due to the new stupid kids (E.g. Newbies of Skinheads,punk and rudies) cuz they simply make my old peers sick. But they came anyways..and it was like old times,the bunch of us,hangin' out,shouting out and talkin' shit. My band was playing alongside with bands like Shoe Size Nine,Seven Sundays,Plain Sunset,Captain holiday,Never Too Late,Pop Whizzee and a few others... It was great to be able to share the stage with SS9 again...just like old times. When Shoe Size Nine played,I was singing along to some of their music...they simply rock and they're one of the bands that I'm proud of cuz they improved since their first gig. Plain Sunset,by default,rocks the stage...They played both old and new songs and the kids was singing along with them... It was an awesome set for most of the bands...And the turnout,it was like the first License To Revolution...It was a big crowd! When it was No Direction's set...it was fun! I enjoyed myself upstage...With friends at the side teasing me and shouting out some crappy stuff..and some friends and followers standing in front of the stage...It was awesome...it's been a long time since I've played on a stage and havin' so many people standing in front of us and shouting out stuff to us...It was total madness! We started off with a cover from The Ataris,Summer Winds Was Always Our Song and well,some shit happened but after that,we carried on smoothly with some minor errors... Overall,it was fun,fun,FUN!... After Plain Sunset's set..we set off cuz after them,it was the Oi! band...and Oi! band spells out TROUBLE...We don't wanna get involve in that shit,so we set off. And it was true,the next thing I heard from those who stayed behind..that there was a fight that broke out...(What's new?!)Those bunch of new SHITheads..ermm..I mean..skinheads are pure troublemakers...they're like a robot built to destroy or something...

Enough of the gig,it's over...At least I know this last gig before I go into the Army,was a fun and satisfying one... Anyways,I'll be meeting up with Tunggal later on to hang out...It's been some time since I've last met that Tungster...He's meeting me and the rest of the "squad" to have a MOHAA session...

Okay folks,take care...till then,enjoy!

CHEERS!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors