Hamster

Radwimps - Me Me She

Friday, October 24, 2003

Hey ho peeps! Good mornin' to all! Yesterday was a mad day of the month. Okay,that's kinda wrong,cuz it's like....something mad always happens in my life. Earlier part of the day around 12 plus,I went to meet my baby in Tampines. I feel bad cuz I made her wait for like,almost half an hour. I'm really sorry dear! We went to get her drink at breeks and then settled down for breakfast in BK. I was havin' such a great time and all and I wished to spend time a li'l longer but then,my meet with her was cut short when her mom passed by and "stole" her away from my moments. Madness!

After that,I was left alone but it's okay,I understand why she was taken away. Met Dilah as soon as she left and then set off to Bedok Res (One of the new blocks before Sheng Shiong) and Dilah got food for Nora who was studying hard and didn't have time to cook. Very sweet of my bro. After all that,went down to Bedok Int to meet Pluggy. And then,the same old mad bunch set off to slack in East Coast. (Why east Coast? Where the hell I know,Dilah just felt like getting some sea breeze!) It was kinda awesome,the winds was blowing and it's like "Heaven" cuz I know,if there were to be matress...I would have slept there and then! Hanged out,talk crap,sing some songs and shouting out like bunch of mad kids. Slack till about 10 plus comin' to 11 that's when we decided to slack. Ton the whole night cuz IK called me up saying..."Wan,I don't wanna go home...I'm at Bugis smokin' shisha"..MADNESS!! SHISHA SEY! hahaha,so most real,when I hear there's a few people tonning,my mind set to tonning mode as well. So yeah,we decided to ton in "Paris" (To some of u who do not know the term "Paris" when used here by the mad circle of friends,Paris means...Pasir Ris) Planned out the spot,time of meet and all and last minute,Pluggy decided to go home cuz she have to meet her friend or something. Took a long ride to "Paris" and Azri keeps callin' me up askin' if Pluggy was with us. The thing is,she wasn't and I can't do much to help him. He was really worried and stuff that pluggy was unreachable. Well,whatever it is,I hope that everything will be okay for the both of 'em. My angel.Nina.went riding to Changi and I'm really worried cuz I still have not gotten any SMS or calls from her since the last Message yesterday. She said that she'll be riding to Changi,alone. I don't know,I'm all worried for my baby...I really hope that she sms me soon!

Shouting out loud,screaming away,singing songs while Dil and Sammy played some familiar tunes on the guitar... Talk crap while we're at it,changing the lyrics to some crappy words...and it was madness!

Went back home straight on the first bus...well not really first bus lah,maybe second or third...Don't know lah. Overall,it was mad fun I had...Wished that my nina could join us yesterday. Hope to see her soon...I really hope...

Anyways,today's ND's jammin' session but all of us ain't sure on when we'll be jammin'. And well,the girls are jammin' too...at 4 so damn! I can't join them..unless ND's jammin' late at night. So yeah,that's about it on what happened yesterday...

My body's achin' right now and I think I should get some sleep cuz yesterday,I stayed up...well..sorta stayed up..cuz i had a short nap. Anyways,I'm outta here....Stay tuned,I shall write in again!

CHEERS!

No comments:

Speak To Me

Total Visitors